National Day of Entitlement Is April 15th!

Comrades, Lowly Serfs and Party Elite! While I am fully aware that I haven't the authority to do so, I proclaim April 15th as the National Day of Entitlement! Why? Because I'm in a proclaiming kinda mood!

What is the National Day of Entitlement you ask?

It is a celebration of the coming Utopian life we all deserve!

On this day you are urged to pay more than your fair share, visit any medical office where you demand free band aids and cholesterol screenings, call your unelected regional Politburo type and offer your praise for a job well done and lastly, any child born on this date should be named after Dear Leader!

Are you not with me in making this proclamation!?

Hallelujah brother! I mean, power to the people comrade. Why didn't we think of this? I demand an investigation. And who are you to come with such a nifty idea?

I feel so inadequate.

Comrades, Lowly Serfs and Party Elite! While I am fully aware that I haven't the authority to do so, I proclaim April 15th as the National Day of Entitlement! Why? Because I'm in a proclaiming kinda mood!

What is the National Day of Entitlement you ask?

It is a celebration of the coming Utopian life we all deserve! and was denied by the Reichewing

On this day you are urged to pay more than your fair share, visit any medical office where you demand free band aids and cholesterol screenings, call your unelected regional Politburo type and offer your praise for a job well done and lastly, any child born all children should be aborted on this date should be in the name after of the Dear Leader!

Are you not with me in making this proclamation!?

( All censorship editing provided by party fairness doctorate)

Of course I'm on board, why its like being on the maiden voyage of the Peoples' Cruise ship Titanic what could possibly go wrong.

Comrade Buffoon, your idea is glorious and I LOVE the appropriate title you have so delegated for the cause....but, I am afraid your thinking is not large enough to complete our Dear Leader's vision.

This is the age of Obama.......where EVERYDAY is a National Day of Entitlement. Let us not cheat Lord Obama out of his other 364 days of redistribution. Mediocracy awaits us all and I can't wait to participate in it.

Ras-Putin wrote:(All censorship editing provided by party fairness doctorate)

Of course I'm on board, why its like being on the maiden voyage of the Peoples' Cruise ship Titanic what could possibly go wrong.

Ah, yes, we must not forget the Glorious People's Censorship Act Fairness Doctrine.

All proles are Entitled(TM) to proper censorship cultivation of Party-Approved Thought(TM).

Don't forget to get your "Peoples Apparel" to celebrate "National Day of Entitlement" in style!

https://www.everythingcommunist.com/propaganda.htm

Many thanks for the warm reception of the proclamation I had no business making! Nonetheless, thanks again!

Now on an equally serious note, I hear those damned Tea Baggers are planning a rally on the new National Day of Entitlement to protest giving back what they have worked for to our once great nations rightful (shown below) owners!

The nerve!

Sharpen your pokin' sticks and report to the nearest party headquarters for distribution of inflammatory protest signs and Mao lapel pins!

We'll show the bastards!

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Sharpen your pokin' sticks and report to the nearest party headquarters for distribution of inflammatory protest signs and Mao lapel pins!

We'll show the bastards!

What are 10,000 Tea-baggers to us half dozen "fisters"? With some stratigically thrown eggs and various food items we can bring the freedom loving pigs to their knees and force their submission to our Dear Leader's will.

El Presidente wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:Sharpen your pokin' sticks and report to the nearest party headquarters for distribution of inflammatory protest signs and Mao lapel pins!

We'll show the bastards!

What are 10,000 Tea-baggers to us half dozen "fisters"? With some stratigically thrown eggs and various food items we can bring the freedom loving pigs to their knees and force their submission to our Dear Leader's will.

And the women who won't succumb shall be sent here...

The men shall be left in the capable hands of Fraulein Pulloskie for re-education...

Leave it to Buffoon to find a new wrinkle.

The men shall be left in the capable hands of Fraulein Pulloskie for re-education...

And AMPLE BOSOM!!! Don't forget the AMPLE BOSOM!!!

Czar Czar wrote:

And AMPLE BOSOM!!! Don't forget the AMPLE BOSOM!!!

AMPLE BOSOM? Where? I need proof!

Comrade Buffoon wrote: AMPLE BOSOM? Where? I need proof!

Have you SEEN Pulloski? What more proof do you need? Her black eye she gives herself every time she forgets her sports bra?

Czar Czar wrote:

Have you SEEN Pulloski? What more proof do you need? Her black eye she gives herself every time she forgets her sports bra?

All this chit chat regarding Fraulein Pulloskies BosomsTM, one would think she would appear to defend her honor, or make it worse...

Wait a minute, I thought that april 15th was the day we celebrated Switzerland recognizing the USSR, the US national debt clearing 300,000,000 and Fidel Castro's only good will tour of the US? besides the 15th is a thursday, no proper sense of self-entitlement should be had when we all must be busily working at our government given jobs.

I think we should move it to the 17th, the zionists have already given us that day off. And what better way is there to celebrate a jewish holiday then to sit around and covet their money?

Czar Czar wrote:

CHIT CHAT... CHIT CHAT... ENOUGH OF THIS CHIT. Have you proles nothing to discuss besides my admirable bosoms?! Perhaps the bulges and gorges on comrade RosieO?