National Park Closures Cost Local Communities $30 Million

In addition to shutting down Santa's Village, Dear Leader and the National Park Service are also shutting down any Korean business enterprise which contains the surname Park in it.

Meanwhile the USA debt total soars above USD$17 trillion and the Chinese find the spread of the Mandarin phrase most equivalent to "fire sale", dramatically rising in their daily vocabulary use. From his grave... Nero fiddles.

parkclosure.jpg

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Our dear leader is as slick as greasy 'Slick Willy', is he not?!!

shutdown1.jpg

Hey, a liberal told me "this land was made for you and me." No longer true?

It appears, also, that commissaries (discount grocery stores) on military bases have been closed. This has never happened before during a government shutdown.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/pay-protected-but-shutdown-stings-military-in-multiple-ways-1.244833

RedDiaperette wrote:It appears, also, that commissaries (discount grocery stores) on military bases have been closed. This has never happened before during a government shutdown.
Because that's an Obama touch, kind of like a Midas touch, but more discriminatory. As Valerie Jarrett said after the last election, "We are going to punish our enemies and reward our friends..."

The national park shutdowns provoked by heartless Teabaggers have caused unnecessary stress on the wildlife of these parks. Our preliminary reports have indicated unnatural rodent behavior that seems to match the hopelessness being felt by the useless, leaches, parasites, welfare recipients certain segment of society being worried about the uninterrupted delivery of their entitlements. Very disturbing indeed! I am deeply saddened by the consequences of the actions of these thugs whom call themselves Teabaggers! This needs to end now before irreparable damage will be inflicted on the wildlife of our national parks!

suicide-squirrel-1.jpg

At least it is national vodka day ....

ErieCanalLock1.jpg

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:Our dear leader is as slick as greasy 'Slick Willy', is he not?!!

shutdown1.jpg
Aha, helicopters were only interim measure until Park Service could put down orange cones. Yes, they have now blocked off lane on highway where cars (used to) pull over to look at Mount Rushmore. These Public Servants™ are so clever! I am almost afraid to ask "What next?"

https://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/05/dev ... -rushmore/

It does speak for itself...... I am sure it is a right wing newspaper held hostage by radical teabaggers <spit>
Shameless propaganda obviously <spit>
egle tribune.jpg

Folks.....we have a serious problem.........

SMokey.jpg

Small price to pay our Park Rangers for Dear Leader to continue to expose the extreme Reich Wing as extortionist hostage takers that demand a ransom just to do their job, no?

YOSEMITE PARK CLOSED 2013.jpg