National School Boards Assoc. fights terrorists

The American as terrorist.

The National School Boards Association asks Biden to use the Patriot Act to fight the terrorist threat of Americans challenging Covid restrictions and Critical Race Theory in public schools.

the american as terrorist.jpg

This is not a joke. Here's the actual letter:

National School Boards Association Asks for Federal Assistance to Stop Threats and Acts of Violence Against Public Education Leaders

They're outraged that parents aren't drinking what they're dispensing.
Skoolaid.jpg

Therefore, I have updated their logo to reflect the Current Truth™
2021NSBALogo.jpg

Most Equally Esteemed and Korrect Komrads,

Komrad Colonel: When I heard that our School Board Overlords had actually written a letter to Joe O'Biden asking for Federal protection from those nasty little people I thought it was a joke. The thought of the All Powerful School Board Overlords cowering in terror in their safe space amused me. Then I read the letter. It was all too serious. I suspect Homeland Security will jump on this opportunity. This wouldn't be mission creep. Although the word creep does seem appropriate.

Komrad Margaret: Thank you for posting. As soon as I learned of this I wanted to post. I was just a bit too angry and everything I thought of was a bit over the top. The thing that I noticed in the nearly wall to wall reporting on this "crisis" is that all School Board Overlords are "volunteers". What difference does that make? Every single person that runs for office is a "volunteer". So is everyone else in the USSA. Are there any compulsory positions I an unaware of? OK, maybe stamping out license plates.

A suggestion for the Volunteer School Board Overlords: Stop forcing things on parents that the parents don't approve of. That will make your meeting a lot more peaceful. It will also make sure you don't end up hanging from the nearest lamp post by your own intestines. Ooops, over the top there.

Intercourse the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Parents deciding about the education of their children? What next. Letting the guy with the most votes win elections? Letting horses run the central bank? -(on second thought, that might be a good idea...)

If we don't stop these little people in their tracks, we will soon find them in their oil-stained overalls breaking wind in the LA mansions of the mighty (to paraphrase general Melchett, from Blackadder).

Let's go Brandon, comrades
Let's really GO Brandon

Minitrue

DEPRINDIF.jpg
“There Is No Debate Over Critical Race Theory.The United States is not in the midst of a ‘culture war' over race and racism. The animating force of our current conflict is not our differing values, beliefs, moral codes, or practices. Instead, “Republican operatives” have “conjured an imagined monster to scare the American people and project themselves as the nation's defenders from that fictional monster.”
[right]—Ibram X. Kendi, founder of the “anti-racism” movement[/right]
I'll just leave these here:

Here's How Critical Race Theory Activists Try to Pull The Wool Over America's Eyes

Is Wall Street Quietly Dumping CRT Training Amid Backlash?

An annotated copy of the AG's recent letter:
dbn3814.jpg

Red Salmon wrote:Most Equally Esteemed and Korrect Komrads,

...The thought of the All Powerful School Board Overlords cowering in terror in their safe space amused me.
Red Salmon

May you be amused often, and with pleasure, Comrade Red Salmon. May your current truth swimming days you have before you amuse you forever. TPC was prescient in recognizing your personal proclivities, carefully nurturing them for The Party's use.

But, comrades, why the surprise at the shenanigans of our Russian Hoaxers who stole our People's Revolution with help from a herd of RINOraptors lab grown on Tom Donanue's Island.
But, look, comrades, 'pelipsky warned the entire TPC collective that when Conquistator Juan Cornynado from Texazistan confirmed as AG of the USSA, Judge Merrick Garland, security of The Constitution was contracted out to AntiFa.

Of course the AG is going to say,

"One school boards' terrorist is another child's freedom fighter."

It's what Russian Hoaxers always say!!

forelocktug,
'pelipsky
Bonafide Russian Asset

Comrades,

Just the thought of data mining - does the Peace Corp know about this??? Anyway how dare the some kapitalist pig on a <spit><spit> mine the data ore of The Collective's beet sprouts as if The Collectives' sprouts were some Taliban slave laboring in a lithium minehole in Afghanistan!!!

Why, if The Collective had a Constitution, some pervert illegally data mining The Collective's sprouts without protection would be impeached before 6:00pm newstonight. !!!

But, today a comrade has to factor in your JoeBidenPostSanity whiskytangofoxtrot. Today everyone pretends like The Constitution just doesn't exist. And, even if it did exist, it sucked, because it didn't even provide for a pathway to citizenship!! Some illegals had to lecture Senator Sinema about this in a University of Arizona Women's Room near you.

So now it's all JoeBidenPostSanity whiskytangofoxtrot, because Joe don't care an eff'n thing 'bout you. So, Merrick can allow his son-in-law to keelhaul little sprout's education and landmine sprouts for data for some perverted Kapitalist pigs on a <spit><spit> because in PostSanity, lawlessness is just as equitable as having a Constitution.

And, besides, at this point what difference does sanity make??

AFL REQUESTS DOJ OIG INVESTIGATION INTO AG GARLAND'S MEMORANDUM OF OCTOBER 4, 2021 TARGETING CONCERNED PARENTS

"The short time frame between the September 29 letter and the Attorney General's Memorandum suggests that either the entire matter was pre-coordinated and the September 29 letter but pretext, or that the normal clearance process and standard order both within the department (including legal sufficiency review by the Office of Legal Counsel, the Civil Rights Division, the Criminal Division, the Office of Legal Policy, and other components), and between the department and the White House Counsel's Office and the Office of Management and Budget, were bypassed or corrupted.

"On October 5, there was a follow-up call involving, inter alia, the White House Counsel's Office, [a Biden political appointee in the Civil Rights Division], and many other Biden Administration political and career officials.
The briefing included how to talk about “equity” initiatives, avoid liability for violating discrimination laws, and hide “equity” measures, initiatives, and action from Freedom of Information Act disclosure."
—America First Legal

Halloween issue of Skeevy magazine features Democrat propaganda boogymen!

Creeepeee.jpg
[click for larger]

Halloween issue of Famous Monsters of Politics magazine features the Garland Monster!

FMoF1.jpg
[click for larger]

Networks Hid the Truth on ‘Moderate' Merrick Garland: He's a RADICAL

Rep. Mike Johnson: “You know, we were surprised. I think many people who watched this hearing today thought that he was one of the worst witnesses who has ever appeared before the committee… I practiced law for 20 years and I would say he ranks up there with some of the worst. He seemed unprepared. He was evasive. He dodged question after question and he used simple talking points that apparently were prepared for him by someone else. It was very unimpressive. And the idea that he would be the top pick of the Democrats to be on the Supreme Court makes us all wonder what was going on there."
[click for larger]
TFTS.jpg

Comrades,

I must insist we stay with the words of the most holyPapa Obama

This is Our - Me Too Moment- Progressive style ™