Never Forget to Shame 9/11

Brothers,

Please let us never forget the debt owed to Comrade Krugman for his selfless sacrifice in relentlessly pursuing the real hijackers on 9/11.

[highlight=#ffffff]
UPDATE BY KRUGGIES
[/highlight] >>>9/12/2011

PaulKrugman.jpg

Commissarka, you have a shovel; you needn't ask :)

Of course, you don't see Michael Moore on that list of "fake heroes" who "cashed in" on the horror, because he's a REAL hero.

Commissarka, INEED.

And you don't see the New York Times or Paul Krugman on that "list" either, who were too busy trying to "cash in" the country and American soldiers.

I just need to go vomit for a bit... must have been something I read. (barf)

Wow. The newspaper "scan" really threw me for a while. I was really REALLY pissed off. So I went looking and found no such current article. Krugman's current September 11, 2011, 4:05 PM NYT article is "The Truth? Europe Can't Handle The Truth!?

BUT I did learn that Krugman did write a book, based on another book, which was based on a book written in 1960 by Barry Goldwater.

Which I then started researching-

The Conscience of a Liberal
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Conscience of a Liberal is a book written by Paul Krugman. It was 24th on the New York Times Best Seller list in November 2007.[2] The title was used originally in Senator Paul Wellstone's book of the same name in 2001. Wellstone's title was a response to Barry Goldwater's 1960 book The Conscience of a Conservative.

In the book, Paul Krugman studies the past 80 years of American history in the context of economic inequality. A central theme is the reemergence of both economic and political inequality since the 1970s. Krugman analyzes the causes behind these events and proposes a "new New Deal" for America.[1]

When my mouth starts filling with vomit, it's time for me to focus my attention elsewhere.

I am guessing that Goldwater's 1960 book "The Conscience of a Conservative", must be a heck of a book to cause all this activity.

So now I intend to read THAT book.

I could not possibly give a shit less what Krugman has to say.

[highlight=#ffff00]ImageTOTALLY IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POSTImage[/highlight]

I was just sent the actual LINK to the ACTUAL KRUGMAN "The Years of Shame" article.

https://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/11/the-years-of-shame

And the link I was sent was to a Facebook page-
Paul Krugman should be dropped by the New York Times

Krugman is a the very minimum- Mentally Ill. He is no Houdini, and trying to pretend that he has wiped history out and replaced it with his imaginary construction isn't going to fly.

Come to look at it seriously, he isn't even specifying a replacement history. I guess he just wants the NYT readers to insert whatever twisted up version is in their heads.

Like "Hope" and "Change" was.
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 9/11/2011, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Found out it was TRUE

Comrades. Never forget to carry protection to cover your head when the fellow travelers begin pissing on the graves of over 3000 citizens.Image

Most people don't realize that some of Krugman's most avid readers are parakeets.

Isn't this the same Nobel laureate who thought an alien invasion would be just the ticket for jumpstarting the economy?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Isn't this the same Nobel laureate who thought an alien invasion would be just the ticket for jumpstarting the economy?
As did Ronald Reagan, who I am told scared the pants off Gorbachev (that traitorous scum) who realized Reagan was indeed crazy enough to push the button.

I tried it on my wife, "aliens said I should go play poker with the boys," but apparently neither Krugman nor I are as convincing as Reagan because it didn't work for me either.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Of course, you don't see Michael Moore on that list of "fake heroes" who "cashed in" on the horror, because he's a REAL hero.
Let's not forget those heroes that are the 9/11 Truthers.

"Te atrocity" ?! Such an awful typo for the People's Pravda of Record!
It should read TEAtrocity, for we know who the real terrorists are.
Thanks to Doctor Nobel Lauriate Enron Advising Professor Kurgman.And thank you also, Doctor Nobel Lauriate Enron Advising Professor Kurgmanfor not allowing the TEAtrocity crowd to sully the People's News Paper with their salacious presentations of facts and reasons in the comments on your post.

Terry_Jim wrote:"Te atrocity" ?! Such an awful typo for the People's Pravda of Record!
It should read TEAtrocity, for we know who the real terrorists are.
Thanks to Doctor Nobel Lauriate Enron Advising Professor Kurgman.And thank you also, Doctor Nobel Lauriate Enron Advising Professor Kurgmanfor not allowing the TEAtrocity crowd to sully the People's News Paper with their salacious presentations of facts and reasons in the comments on your post.

Good bit of proof reading there Terry Jim. I usually pride myself as being a decent proof reader and I sure missed that one. Went and re-read the article for myself-- and there it was-

" ...— was deeply shameful. Te atrocity should have ..."

Still, Comrades, you must admit that Paul Krugman has talent.

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who can sit on his own shoulders like that.

Krasnodar wrote:Still, Comrades, you must admit that Paul Krugman has talent.

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who can sit on his own shoulders like that.
I can certainly think of a suitable graphic for that- But everybody has seen it a thousand times.