New Agitprop Simulator Excites The People's Cube

The People's Cube Demand an Exciting New Simulator for Agitprop Training

Are you tired of inaccurate, not State-approved simulators that fail to accurately recreate a situation where you have to exercise persuasion onto your kapitalist neighbors? Well worry no further! Introducing, the all-new, State-approved Agitprop Simulator!

You know it is GUARANTEED to be great, because it is from the same people that made the critically-acclaimed People's Treadmill!! When you are done with this, you'll be ready to (almost literally) take on the world, armed with the best, and most feasible persuasion tactics! You'll convince the most diehard of kapitalists to become Marxist, and join in constructing The Glorious World of Next Tuesday™!!

Never worry about failure to convince someone again! This simulator is filled with only the best, most guaranteed-to-work tactics methods backed by years of successful, gullible manipulation willful intelligent convincing methods

The methods taught in this simulator are not intended to convince others to become a mindless mouthpiece for your opinions/rhetoric but can be used for such; after all, if you are a Marxist, and so it is your opinion, are you just convincing them of your opinion?.

So get your hands on that simulator today!! It'll be the only agitprop training you'll ever need to become the one that dominates the world with your fabulous rhetoric. Don't wait, order yours today!!

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:So get your hands on that simulator today!! It'll be the only agitprop training you'll ever need to become the one that dominates the world with your fabulous rhetoric. Don't wait, order yours today!!

I'm assuming that this will be the robotic AI algorithm which will do the job of journalists faster, cheaper, and better, thus finally rendering them obsolete freeing them to pursue other, more fulfilling careers.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:So get your hands on that simulator today!! It'll be the only agitprop training you'll ever need to become the one that dominates the world with your fabulous rhetoric. Don't wait, order yours today!!

I'm assuming that this will be the robotic AI algorithm which will do the job of journalists faster, cheaper, and better, thus finally rendering them obsolete freeing them to pursue other, more fulfilling careers.

I dunno myself. Wanna place (obviously State-approved) bets?

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:So get your hands on that simulator today!!
Dear me, so easy to misread.... Comrade Putout, this requires your attention, does it not?