New Black Pampers: Hate or just what Crackers deserve?

Cracker Moms of America agree, when it's time to Change, nothing is as intimidating as New Black Panthers. They may want to kill you and your babies, and stop you from voting, but the Dept. of Justice says they are of no concern, and the MSM feels they are unimportant. Who are you to question their authority? Remember, only white people can be bigots. Cracker Baby, somethin' stinks. I think these New Black Pampers are full of crap.

You are an eilte one! Haven't. Stopped. Laughing.

The black plastic outer wrapper will be given preferential treatment at landfills in this glorious progressive paradise.

An extra vodka ration for our Superkommissar! I willingly donate Comrade Groucho's.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:An extra vodka ration for our Superkommissar! I willingly donate Comrade Groucho's.
Back to the beet fields.

I am all for Blackened Pampers! There is no better way to say no to rashism. (many thanks Comarde Whoopie.)

Comrades,

we only have ourselves to blame for these events !

I believe,as a progressive, that reparations are only thing that will resolve these issues and remove the collective "white guilt".

Of course, if we don't have "white guilt" then what will we use ?

Pffft....My Revolutionary Social Justice Family prefers Thuggies™.

Then there are White Guilt Pampers.

Of course, Black Pampers are the new White Guilt Pampers.

Say no to rashism!

Red Square wrote:Then there are White Guilt Pampers.

Of course, Black Pampers are the new White Guilt Pampers.

Say no to rashism!

I've given them both up and escaped Rashism ™ via state issued promises of Utopia... the couch is a mess though.

Isn't it what the prog who wanted to grab the soccer World Cup trophy wore on his shirt?

AGAINST RASHISM!

World_Cup_Against_Racism.jpg

There was an article in the local newspaper this morning. This prog earns a living by running across sport fields and getting arrested. He has an agent and everything.

Only in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday!

R A A A - C I S T S !

There, no offense, I always wanted to yell 'racist!' in a crowded theater, but never had the courage. I feel better now.

I do hope the Black Pampers have the secret Doo-Doo Dump™ technology, stragegically releasing their load at the most inopportune time and place. Change happens! This is a most-equal thread, great leader!

Rahm's a cracker,
Jan's a cracker,
Gibbs' a cracker,
I'm a cracker,
wouldn't you like to be a cracker too?!?

Whoopie, I was so shocked by your inappropriate cartoon that I can't stop laughing. I must denounce you.

(with all those crackers, Obama might need to cut the cheese and pass out some nasty treats)

Fraulein Pulloskies I too am shocked by Comrade Whoopies cartoon, Dear Leader O would never run from a pack of crackers so long as Commissar Eric Holder is on the payroll...

Of course not, Comrade Buffoon! All he need do is call the SEIU, ACORN, NAACP, Rahm and dear Holder to do his dirty work!

ACORN and Crackers..... all we need is some farm-fresh milk (or vodka) for a nice proggy treat!.... not to enjoy, mind you, but to give us strength for the beet fields... TO WORK, Komrades!