New Book: Of Thee I Sing

ObamaBookNoBag[1].jpg
Is there anything our beloved President, Barrack Obama, cannot do? He has vowed not to rest until every American has affordable health care. He has vowed not to rest until every American has a good paying job. He has vowed never to rest until the Gulf Oil Spill has been cleaned up entirely and the Gulf is "better than it was before." Yet with all his tireless efforts on our behalf to defeat the Republican majorities in Congress who constantly thwart his benevolent six year plans for our betterment, despite his efforts to stimulate local economies through pro-shop visits and ice cream sales, he still has time For the Children.™

Just released is the President's new book, Of Thee I Sing, a tribute to the mediocrity of America and the historical figures that made it the truly unexceptional nation that is was until 2008. Written as an open letter to his daughters (who are of course off limits when it comes to politics unless he needs them for a photo-op or to frame an imaginary rhetorical question) the book details the contributions of the founding fathers and how they poisoned the early days of the nation because some of them were slave owners and all of them were White Males. Their inabilty to embrace dialectic materialism stunted the growth of the nation for over a century and allowed the fat cat industrialists to exploit the workers.

The book details as well the contributions to American achievement made by non-Americans, contributions that were usually stolen by the imperialist expansion of the United States or the corporate exploitation of the the Developing World. For example, if the Muslims had not invented the mathematical concept of zero, the United States would not have wasted the money that could have been put to better use providing social services and underwriting union pension plans by putting a man on the moon. This was a doubly shameful achievement, as it deprived the rest of the people of Earth the sense of pride and accomplishment that the Americans felt, in essence stealing it from them.

The book closes on a positive note though, reminding children everywhere that America was not a country to be proud of until it nominated Barrack Obama to be president, because Mommy said so.

So as we go about our day today, let us stop and take a moment to thank the president for spending the time to write this vital book.

The book closes on a positive note though, reminding children everywhere that America was not a country to be proud of until it nominated Barrack Obama to be president, because Mommy said so.

This is of course, the most noteworthy verbiage to be made note of. (all praise to Mama MO).

We must be impressed with dearest fearless Leader's capabilities of finding new and ever expanding ways to dis Amerika and Amerikkkans. (he still has so many ever growing talents, does he not?)
My only concern, at first thought, is his personal gaining from capitalism (!), but on second thought (NO need for your denouncing me here!!) I realized it is perfectly acceptable and expected, that the Party Elite must make financial gains from evil capitalism - thus & so they can redistribution OPM. (trust me, after a bottle .... OK, it was 2... of vodka, this all makes sense)

I just noticed two things looking more closely at the cover.

Is the title "Of Thee I Sing" or "Barrack Obama of Thee I Sing?" The "O" in "of" is not capitalized...

Second, I too think it is cute and adorable when children goose-step march like the Red Guards on May Day.

Comrade Ivan, I am so impressed with your acute eye catching. (if it weren't for the bleeping government provided trifocals I am sure I would have seen it too). The little gals do most closely resmemble our glorious Gurad of the Mother Land, do they not. (must be a new class in our government school?!)

As for the book title, well, of course it must BE, "Barack Obama of Thee I Sing". Our dearest fuhrer Leader must be making note of his own excellence, which is the usual case.

Wonderful observations comrades! Yet another great catch by Comrade Brain in a Jar, and so I will add two teaspoonful's of the People's Sugar to his brain fluid.

We will be looking forward for this wonderful book to become available to the masses.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I just noticed two things looking more closely at the cover.

Is the title "Of Thee I Sing" or "Barrack Obama of Thee I Sing?" The "O" in "of" is not capitalized...

Second, I too think it is cute and adorable when children goose-step march like the Red Guards on May Day.
Ivan,Ivan,Ivan. The 1st & 2nd Pickaninnies are not "goose-stepping"! They are "Weevil-Stomping"! Back in the bad old days of slavery, the children were forced to go down the rows of cotton ahead of the "Cotton-Pickers", and kick the Boll Weevils off the cotton and stomp them into the dirt! It is oviously an inherited trait, and so proves that Obamessiah was born in the United States!

I hear it's approved for ages Biden and up.

Weevil stomping an inherited trait. That would explain Michelle's big feet.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Am I to understand there is a Walt Disney Animated Feature in the making?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Notice to the collective:

According to Executive Oorder #1188384885-53453-244/B, no other words in the English Imperialistic language beginning with the letter "o" is authorized to be kapitalised to ensure that it does not compete with the name of the Dear Leader (PBUH).

This explains the reason "of" in the book title was not Kapitalised.

Did you not get the memo?

Also....those who purchased this book on Amazon.com also bought Pocket Obama (aka. the little Blue Book).... do not leave home without it.

This is such an inspiring (sniff, sniff) book. I cannot help but wonder how this country ever survived for 232 years without Barack Obama to guide it. Now that I know the complete story of this country's truly evil nature, I am at once ashamed and encouraged, for now at least we can begin to live down our past by honoring the great man who has exposed all of the lies we told ourselves. I am personally going to go and buy many, many copies of this book and hand them out to everyone I know because once they hit the bookstore bargain bins, they'll be cheaper than firewood and it's gonna be cold in the Obamaville tent cities this winter.

The Grammy for the audio book version is being cast as we type.