New Candidate

Forgive this unworthy prole's simple suggestion to his most esteemed betters but perhaps there's a solution to the Dear Leader's™ problems with the Rethuglikan <spit> "candidate's" continuous lies. There needs to be a third candidate to split the votes that the vile Romney <spit> might receive from the misguided future-shovel-ready sheeple.

If there can be necro-proxy voters, why not carry it to its logical conclusion and have necro-proxy candidates? And if it doesn't work out, our NP Candidate has already given us an out.

Image Don't Blame Me… I Voted for Pat Paulsen

This idea has probably been proposed by one of my progressive betters in the Party but I was unable to find anything using kollektive search. I have my shovel ready.

Thanks Comrade,

That was a real gas, classically speaking!

I always like his running mate, Refrigerator White.

Comrades, comrades - no, no, and, well, no. While I, personally, think that the country would have benefited greatly from an Alice presidency, we as progressives need to continue to move FORWARD™ to Next Tuesday™, with aspirations of all that can be and with no regrets for the past. In fact, it's best that we just forget about the past - and take a giant leap FORWARD™ on November 6 by electing President B. Hussein Obama to his second of many terms!

Who else:

ObamaGrasp.jpg
... has the grasp of all things presidential?

Who else:

ObamaBird.jpg
... can continue to point us in the right left direction?

And finally, who else:

ObamaUltraSnoot.jpg
... is the all-knowing, all-seeing, tingles-up-our-legs ONE???

You know the answer: There can be only One™.

I would vote for Alice Cooper if he ran. A couple years ago, one of my friends who had no money for a campaign and who was, shall we say, less than well-liked by the local leaders of either major political party, was running for mayor as an independent. He asked for permission to use "Elected" for his theme song and Alice Cooper personally gave it to him. My friend didn't get elected (and didn't expect to be with the forces arrayed against him), but shook up quite a few people's "business as usual" attitude.

Shake up the race,

Bring out the big guns and elect Putin as our new leader. His methodology might be different, but there would really be no change.

Comrade ROCK,

I'm certainly doing my part in preparing for that giant leap FWORD™, anticipating a giant Chitcago-style win and victory for The One™(PTUI), by getting my palate ready for tasty dog meat and hot chili peppers followed by fillet-o-snake.

I might even take a vacation to N.Korea just to experience life at its finest so that I'm ready for the cultural "Shock and Change™" of glorious Next Tuesday™.

Two comrades,
Were hoping to see Dear Leader in person for the first time. When that happened John said to Richard,
"What a head, Dick"
Last edited by General Confusion on 10/27/2012, 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: none