New Enemy of the State: Chris Matthews

It has just come to my attention that Chris Matthews has become an enemy of the People and needs to be denounced! (as well as having his beat vodka rations redistributed!)

Exclusive: Matthews Arrested After Drunken Racial, Homophobic Tirade

Posted on December 7, 2013 by Black & Right

New York — In one of the most explosive, drunken, racist and vile outbursts by a celebrity ever caught on tape, commentator Chris Matthews told the mother of his Latino maid that the way she was dressed would get her “raped by a pack of black teabaggers”. Matthews was later arrested after hurling homophobic epithets at passerbys on East 46th Street in Greenwich Village at approximately 3am, according to witnesses.

Continue reading →

Comrades! We must denounce him and have him sent to a re-education camp to reform him of his non-progressive ways. Seriously submitted, Anon E. Mous

We have just distributed the assignment to the cadets at the Academy "Develop Effective Techniques to Crush the Spirit of Chris Matthews, the Enemy of People". This assignment is weighed at 25% of their final grade.

As always we encourage innovation and creativity in our ever expanding interrogation and enemy elimination program.

If Chrissy goes to a 'camp' don't let him pick up any weights...

he's a monster already!

matthews-bending-rebar.jpg

Image Yep. Guilty as charged. He's gone off the deep end...

I woulda sworn that title was "New Enema of the State".

Shoulda known better, though - he's not new, he's been Obama's B.B. since before the first election...

That's a squirrel? i thought is was a Large South American rodent!

And just who's been using Putout as a coloring book? Might that be you, Comrade Tovarichi? Hmmmmmmm?

...!!! Did he say "black teabagger"????? Now Mr. Matthews has become delusional. Everyone know there are no such thing.

Image Hard to reeducate a guy without a brain if you ask me.