New game for a rainy day...

Looks like those capitalist pigs at Parker Bros have finally seen the light! How appropraite that Dear Leader should be honored with this game, seeing as how He is turning our dollars into Monopoly money.

The children will learn so much! I trust that one in four will be able to collect a free distribution so that all may play equally. I do have question, will the gameboard be re-printed in the official languages of Spanish, Chinese and Arabic?

Where is the paper money players use for the game? Or do the players pick a Fed Chairman who prints as much as he wants and gives it away to his friends (just like in real life?)

You don't suppose this is some kinda' sarcastic jab at Obama and his policies do ya?

Naaah! That's silly, forget I even suggested such a thing.

Opiate of the People wrote:Where is the paper money players use for the game? Or do the players pick a Fed Chairman who prints as much as he wants and gives it away to his friends (just like in real life?)
no paper money! paper money is the symbol of evil capitolism. the game accepts FEMA cards as well as Wisconsin FoodShare assistance QUEST cards, or food stamps from any local or state program.

I cannot wait for the Mooslimic version to come out. I will buy one with my lovely Obama Redistributed Union monies, to show how I like our Mooslim brothrens.

Obamopoly_lightbox.jpg

I think these games would make for a great Reality TV series. Thought criminals would play for real. The winners would win a trip to the Karl Marx Treatment Center and the losers would be transported to the nearest EOL Counseling & Processing Centers.

In the Mooslimic version (as our dear Fraulein put it) the winners would be given the option to convert to Islam (or be beheaded) and the losers would be beheaded.

Grigori E.R. wrote:I think these games would make for a great Reality TV series. Thought criminals would play for real. The winners would win a trip to the Karl Marx Treatment Center and the losers would be transported to the nearest EOL Counseling & Processing Centers.

In the Mooslimic version (as our dear Fraulein put it) the winners would be given the option to convert to Islam (or be beheaded) and the losers would be beheaded.

I am distressed by your investment thinking into evil capitalist actives but impressed with the amount of money to be made. The potential beheading could be another entire series, could it not?! And the perfect MC would be - Keith Olberblubberman or Janeane Gawdawfulo.

It's all about entertaining the masses Fraulein Pulloskies. Of course any moneys would go immediately in to the Kollective's Treasury. It's a win-win for all.

gfm01.jpg
You can count on ME!

Why, cough, umm, of course, Comarde Grigori. I would, cough, never dream of keeping capitalists gain for my personal usage. uh, it never crossed my mind!! (remember t call Merrill Lynch and cancel that ****! appointment!)

I knew we could count on Gawdafulo!