New Holiday Stamps

Just received my order of "Change Is Here" bumper stickers via USPS. Holiday stamps already?

Lets see:

This is a pane of 20 42–cent Eid special stamps.
On September 23, 2008, in Washington, DC, the Postal Service™ issued a 42–cent, Eid special stamp, designed/calligraphed by Mohamed Zakariya of Arlington, Virginia.

jOy to the World.................
and bless you Comrades Every One

Received the following from a Christian friend in Maryland:

CHRISTMAS STAMPS
How ironic is this??
They don't even believe in Christ and they're getting their own Christmas stamp, but don't dream of posting the ten commandments on federal property?

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and
HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class Holiday postage stamp.

To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

Why doesn't the ACLU make itself useful and sue over this? Or does my question answer itself?

Grigori E.R. wrote:Just received my order of "Change Is Here" bumper stickers via USPS. Holiday stamps already?

Lets see:

This is a pane of 20 42–cent Eid special stamps.
On September 23, 2008, in Washington, DC, the Postal Service™ issued a 42–cent, Eid special stamp, designed/calligraphed by Mohamed Zakariya of Arlington, Virginia.

jOy to the World.................
and bless you Comrades Every One

The USPS is obsolete anyway, so the only practical use for this obamination would be to sell to stamp collectors. I can't imagine opening a letter or card with this stamp on the envelope.

Red Square wrote:This stamp is not new. It was first issued in Nov. 2001 - of all years.

- https://www.usps.com/news/2001/press/pr ... tement.htm

We covered this in 2005 here:

Merry Kwahaneidmas, Breast Cancer, and Domestic Violence!

Is a little trick I learned at Sal's school for organizers. Omissions 101 was a recquired class.

Not that the MSM would do such a thing.

And a friend of mine sends his regards to all those Jihadist's who love us now:

Grigori E.R. wrote:Received the following from a Christian friend in Maryland:

CHRISTMAS STAMPS
How ironic is this??
They don't even believe in Christ and they're getting their own Christmas stamp, but don't dream of posting the ten commandments on federal property?

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and
HONORS the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class Holiday postage stamp.

To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

Your friend is mistaken. Hannaka, Kwaanza, EID, da, da ,da, but no Chirstmas stamp. Santas, reindeer, and "Madona with Child" stamps, we can handle, but the dark force is not strong enough yet to tolerate an actual "Christmas". Please do not even imagine how destructive to social order it would be to have an Easter stamp.

Antisocial behaviour has been noted. Your friend should stand by for instructions to report for reeducation. Thank you for reporting.

Madonna and Child, so long as Guy Ritche is not in it, I can abide by that in this stage of the revolution.

Is she wearing the boots?

My favorite song for the early winter time of year is "O, Somewhat Important Night" from Reeducated Comrade GlennBeck.

"O Somewhat Important Night!
The stars are brightly shining.
It is the night of our dear person's birth.

Long lay the world in goodness-challenged activity pining,
'Til he appeared, and the internal wellness unit felt its worth.

A thrill of hope, the weary world is partying.
For yonder breaks a new and happy morn.
Fall is a great time of year.
Oh hear the non-supernatural voices!

O Night that was Dark!
O Night when a nondescript infant was born.
O Night that was Dark!
O Night, when a nondescript infant was born."

Dr. Nyet wrote:Madonna and Child, so long as Guy Ritche is not in it, I can abide by that in this stage of the revolution.

Is she wearing the boots?

My favorite song for the early winter time of year is "O, Somewhat Important Night" from Reeducated Comrade GlennBeck.

"O Somewhat Important Night!
The stars are brightly shining.
It is the night of our dear person's birth.

Long lay the world in goodness-challenged activity pining,
'Til he appeared, and the internal wellness unit felt its worth.

A thrill of hope, the weary world is partying.
For yonder breaks a new and happy morn.
Fall is a great time of year.
Oh hear the non-supernatural voices!

O Night that was Dark!
O Night when a nondescript infant was born.
O Night that was Dark!
O Night, when a nondescript infant was born."

Comrade Dr. Nyet

Do not trust this mysterious conversion my good Doctor. He's a Mormon! (no, not a Goremon). And that puta Madonna, well she changes religions (yuck) and life-partners with impunity. Still, she might be catagorized as a "useful idiot", if she would just lose the fake English limey accent. Hell man, she's Italian, but practices (?) Kabbalah!

back to the trenches,

Che' Gourmet

Image Glenn Beck is one crazy alcoholic, but spot on most of the time. I swear he gets his material and El Rushbo too, from the Cube.

PS Comrade, where did you get that picture? I want to download it.

Most Honored Comrade Che,

I had heard he was a Merman, not a Mormon. I may have been in error. Radio reception in my secret bunker is not all it could be.

He also created a rousing version of Our Beloved National Anthem specifically for our Obamassiah, complete with Russian sub-titles and even played it on CNN.

But you could be right, I do recall him being infatuated with Queen Moose Slayer Bitterclinger.

I just assumed when he said he moved his money out of the stock market a year ago it was in protest of the injustices of the capitalist system, but I see now I may have been misled. I can hardly wait until the camps open.

Image You may be right. I know some of his Insiders are regular followers of this site.

You can get a larger version of it here if this is the one you mean

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/4480 ... de2cu5.jpg

Dr. Nyet,

Yes, I have heard the anthem. Every conservative talk show host is using it. I meant the great picture of the eagle. Why would I want a KoolAde pic? I'm already fried with the Party's doctrine.

Get back in that freezer now prole, or I swear, you will regret it.......

Always trying to please the Party, (impossible, I know)
Image Che' Gourmet

Comrade Red Bubba

Re: Christmas Stamps
Just a game we used to play at Sal's School called "spin the truth".

Comrade Che'

Is pet bird of my EC friend. He calls him Uncle Max. Can't get in to his files (heavy encryption).

Managed to get photo of guard dog:

Man is pure Evil!

Comrade Gregori

Thanks, comrade

I managed to copy both from your post. (I'm almost illiterate when it comes to computer-speak) Never the need for them in the old days.My spousal unit will love them. Again, Gracias, comrade.

friend of the People, Image
Che' Gourmet

Image I'm listening to Bwarney Frank cry about Paulson's changing the rules for the bailout. Wah! Wah! The $$$$$$$ are mine, you stupid RINO!!! LMAO

Comrade Che'
Not a big fan of Bwarney, but I love the Purple suit.

Does spousal unit like the sports games? I do:

Comrade Grigori

Si' Si'....spousal unit will enjoy - favorite channel of late is the Military Channel HA! HA! Looks like an interesting game. Bwarney Frank does not need fans. He is his own fan; wouldn't matter what color he was wearing. The only House Rep that is uglier is Waxman. He's positively ghoulish!

PS - Spousal Unit downloaded the pics for everyone!