New Informative Guide for would be Future Leaders

Comrades,

many a night we sit around our progressive circles and express the concern of what happens to our great progressive experiment after Papa Obama is gone and how can we spread this greatness around the world?

We believe we have come up with a solution. The must have for any future President, introducing the New Informative Guide for would be Progressive Dictators Future Leaders

Dummies Picture.jpg
Only $9.99 at QVC and available at most local bookstores.

Proceeds to go to Organizing for America

It's so easy, any Community Organizator can do it. All you have to do is get on the good side of Papa Soros.

Speaking of which, I don't understand why you, Neotrotsky, keep calling our Organizator Papa Obama - when he clearly himself is a Son of many Papas.

I can't explain this pet peeve of yours by anything other than your intractable Trotskyism.

Red Square

As for my Trotskyism, what can I say Comrade except, "once a Trotsky always a Trotsky".As such, I am doomed to be a "Rebel with no Progressive Cause" or in my historical case, it may be more a "Progressive Cause with no Rebel" ;-)

My term Papa Obama is a term of endearment. Just like that other great paternal figure of the Revolution-Papa Joe (Stalin)

I am also reminded of the infamous "Papa Doc"; in some strange way that seems to fit better ;-)

As for who is the father- well it may be best if we never know. Perhaps it is like "Freddy Krueger " bastard son of 100 maniacs progressives

Margaret wrote:But what if you're not a dummy?
A rhetorical question for a true progressive, since the term is not mutually exclusive from dummy.In fact, one could even argure there is even a "co-dependent, bidirectional, causation " between them ;-)

However, if you find yourself NOT in the above position then
Try US Constitution