New member here: Feldmarschall von Ritterkreuz

Hello komerads! I am a new member here after I decided to defect appear from the bushes and enter the Treatment Center.

I am a former Feldmarschall of the SS peasant from Munich Kiev. I hope you all enjoy the soon victory defeat of the Reich. And not happy birthday to your idiot our glorious former leader Vladimir Lenin, gutentag good day.

Glorious day to you too, peasant Ukrainian comrade Feldmarschall von Ritterkreuz (if that's really your name).

Your zeal has been noticed. However, certain suspicious ambiguities in your post tell us that we should be keeping an eye on you. Until we determine where your true loyalties lie, make no attempt to leave.

Yes commisar! I will follow all orders of the glorious Soviet Union.

Welcome Tovarisch Ritterkreuz! I hope you enjoy your new life here in the Kube. And If you don't, we have ways of fixing that.

Welcome Field Marshal Knights Cross, err.... Feldmarschall von Ritterkreuz. We always need new comrades for the cause.

Welcome Comrade Feldmarschall von Ritterkreuz,

Here in the former United States of America we continue to advance the 150 year revolution of the neo-communist Central government. Karl and I did a glorious job in exterminating those opposed to the movement. Soldiers as well as men, women, children, whites and blacks were all subjugated.

Pockets of rebel Militia remain so we need Comrades such as yourself to advance the cause. And, nationalism is again on the rise with the man they call The Donald.

Their old flag is now being identified as the new "Flag of Resistance". And, unrest is growing in Texas.

Long live Bernie Sanders.

CFlag.jpg

Welcome Comrade Feldmarschall von Ritterkreuz!

Aaaaaah, spring is finally here! Why, just a few minutes ago I saw my first fly of the season! It was on the wall. A proverbial "fly on the wall", if you will. Oh, to be that fly. There are so many things I would like to know, but can't, unless I was a fly (on the wall, that is).

Such are the fantastic dreams I have after serving in the gulag of The People's Cube.

No pressure here, Comrade, but, when you choose yourself an avatar, that will instantly give you Cube Cred. That's because pictures help us to understand written things. Sometimes it takes time to find one. We'll wait. No rush.

Meanwhile, good to have you here!

Pamalinsky wrote:Welcome Comrade Feldmarschall von Ritterkreuz!

Aaaaaah, spring is finally here! Why, just a few minutes ago I saw my first fly of the season! It was on the wall. A proverbial "fly on the wall", if you will. Oh, to be that fly. There are so many things I would like to know, but can't, unless I was a fly (on the wall, that is).

Such are the fantastic dreams I have after serving in the gulag of The People's Cube.

[highlight=#ffff00]No pressure here, Comrade, but, when you choose yourself an avatar, that will instantly give you Cube Cred. That's because pictures help us to understand written things. [highlight=#ff0000]Sometimes it takes time to find one. We'll wait. No rush.[/highlight]
[/highlight]
Meanwhile, good to have you here!

Or you can get The Stierlitz™ on the case:

RitterkreuzBlank.png

Komrade Ritterkreuz, the typeface is Tw Cen MT Condensed. You may or may not wish to use this knowledge to add an illustrious list of People's Awards or People's Fancy Official-Sounding Titles below your name. Or you can add a knock-knock joke, that works too.

I wish you a warm "Здравствуйте" from the Motherland, Herr Feldmarschall.

Thank you all for the very freezing cold warm welcome!

Oh, and thank you very much for the very awesome avatar Comrade Stierlitz. I am waiting with anticipation to fill it with as many awards that the Union offers!

Feldmarschall von Ritterkreuz wrote:Oh, and thank you very much for the very awesome avatar Comrade Stierlitz. I am waiting with anticipation to fill it with as many awards that the Union offers!

What are you waiting for? You have to be a Kommissar to get access to a computer in our Glorious People's Demokratik Republic, so that means you can bestow medals upon yourself!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Feldmarschall von Ritterkreuz wrote:Oh, and thank you very much for the very awesome avatar Comrade Stierlitz. I am waiting with anticipation to fill it with as many awards that the Union offers!

What are you waiting for? You have to be a Kommissar to get access to a computer in our Glorious People's Demokratik Republic, so that means you can bestow medals upon yourself!
How true. Russian generals look at my dress uniform and get sick with envy.

Has comrade Craptek held a pixel allotment seminar lately?