New! Necro Voter Acquisition Training Video

Please review the awesome technique of this loyal Cubist as he converts a typical capitalist into a necro voter. No doubt this training will help the less equals gather the votes we will need to win big next Tuesday!

New IMPROVED - PC Version!

Comrades,

Nice animation!

The terminology is so outdated! Posthumous voters are now referred to as "parallel" [to the ground] "voters". Self motivated voters are "perpendicular voters" both have equal right rights. The only difference is their geometric relationship to the ground.

Parallel voting is the advancement of science, it can be favorably compared to remote desk top manipulation. There is no dabbling in the occult because no seance or other "dark science" is involved.

Parallel voters no longer have to be dug up, you just need informations.

A most glorious equal production for the wonderful world of next Tuesday.

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Here we are, ten years into the twenty-first century.....and this animation sums up the leadership goals embraced by the President of the United States of America.

Perfect........just perfect......

Most excellent Comrade Shovel. This animation should be required viewing for all our members.

Parallel voting should be as legal as parallel parking! And diagonal voting as well. However, I must assign a five-hour self-criticism session to the author of this video for inserting words that this kiddie-friendly video shouldn't have.
Image Some of our home-schooling parents are actually recommending this site to their children. This is not Hollywood. Yet.

Holy Necro-Proxy Animation! Now we can shovel loads and loads of propaganda into the minds of Jiffi-Loboed children, for the children in their favorite media!

As for the words that my offend those archaic, out of fashion creatures known as home-school moms, I can see your point Red Square. However, this can be korrected with the flick of a keyboard, no?

Oh, Comrade Shovel 4 U, excellent rendition - I forgot to compliment you, as we dole out compliments around here so rarely.

Red Square wrote: Some of our home-schooling parents are actually recommending this site to their children. This is not Hollywood. Yet.

[OFF]
Oh fudge! Why doesn't anyone warn us about these trends? Oh wait, you just did.

HouseFacePalm1.jpg
Perhaps this face palm is better suited to our sort of posters...

stooges face palm.jpg

Comrade Shovel I thoroughly enjoyed the goofiness of your spoof. I was so inspired I made a picture! Which I hardly ever do.................

nECRO-vOTERS copy.jpg

Having read More Equaler Red Squares comment about naughty words and the like, I fear I too have been guilty of such behavior. I move forward with his edict in mind.

I still think that if there were a pair of female breast that could spew obscenities at me while I passed wind... that would be my Utopia..... just sayin.

Comrade Director Red Square,
Just curious about this "diagonal voting". Please to esplane. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around female breasts spewing obscenities.

I'm back. Just had to catch my favorite scene in Dusk Till Dawn (the snake dance scene). Anyway, the walking dead voters are activated and so far my Trioxin 345 seems a smashing success. Check out one of my earlier tests:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5bL5mZ ... ure=browch

Grigori, not to diminish your work with the dead, but isn't it just easier to use info gleened from the obituary column of the local paper to fill out absentee ballots?

(I learned that at an ACORN training seminar)

Grigori E.R. wrote:I'm back. Just had to catch my favorite scene in Dusk Till Dawn (the snake dance scene). Anyway, the walking dead voters are activated and so far my Trioxin 345 seems a smashing success. Check out one of my earlier tests:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5bL5mZ ... ure=browch

Test? Trioxin? Success?

Obama clinton-420x0.jpg

Indeed!

NOTE: I have no idea what Trioxin is... but if it's the script answer to Schlitz beer.. I LIKE IT!

Red Square wrote:Parallel voting should be as legal as parallel parking! And diagonal voting as well. However, I must assign a five-hour self-criticism session to the author of this video for inserting words that this kiddie-friendly video shouldn't have.
Image Some of our home-schooling parents are actually recommending this site to their children. This is not Hollywood. Yet.
Comrade Square,I must agree! Profanity destroys entertainment value, you might want to include the self pointing, wagging, and gesticulating finger as part of the punishment package. Just an idea...