New Olympic Sport: Synchronized Bodyguard Jogging

As Kim Jong Un drove away from the early session of his summit with South Korean President Moon Jae-in, 12 bodyguards were seen running beside the vehicle.

Bodyguard Jogging2.jpg
We now have a new possible sport to add to the Olympics that will feature Synchronized Jogging by the bodyguards from leaders around the world.

Just think, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Dear Leaders, Supreme Leaders, and other Heads of State may send bodyguard teams to participate in this event!

Will Trump take up the challenge?

What's so funny about Earth-friendly transportation for Dear Leader's security?

I bet you weren't aware of other facts about North Korean Earth-friendly technology. For example...

... that Dear Leader's limo runs on pure water. The guys who spin the pedals under the hood can't get enough of it.

... that after the last launch of the North Korean ballistic missile, 50,000 launch site technicians were diagnosed with hernia.

... that a North Korean power plant looks like a large playground with a million styrofoam slides with five million technicians in polyester pants sliding down all day and climbing back up.

... that you don't see any lights over North Korea at night because the law requires everybody to sleep, even the North Korean power plant technicians.

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:We now have a new possible sport to add to the Olympics that will feature Synchronized Jogging by the bodyguards from leaders around the world.
It's long overdue. We must add this and other new athletic events and eliminate some stupid ones, for example the biathlon.

How can anyone come in second at a biathlon if they have a rifle?

Just stupid.

Red Square wrote:How can anyone come in second at a biathlon if they have a rifle?

Just stupid.

Well, since all the competitors have rifles and all are purported to be excellent shots, I would think that the best way to sort out the winner would be for them to shoot at each other while skiing. The last unwounded man standing would win the gold, any survivor with a non-lethal flesh wound would win the silver and someone slowly dying but not yet dead would take the bronze.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Red Square wrote:How can anyone come in second at a biathlon if they have a rifle?

Just stupid.

Well, since all the competitors have rifles and all are purported to be excellent shots, I would think that the best way to sort out the winner would be for them to shoot at each other while skiing. The last unwounded man standing would win the gold, any survivor with a non-lethal flesh wound would win the silver and someone slowly dying but not yet dead would take the bronze.

Tee, hee, hee!

Another candidate for a new Olympic event is "no arms" pushups - a special technique developed by the Russian Spetsnaz.

Red Square wrote:Another candidate for a new Olympic event is "no arms" pushups - a special technique developed by the Russian Spetsnaz.

How did such advanced people manage to lose the cold war? Were they taking advice from Hillary?

I think this bodyguard maneuver deserves it's own category. I don't know what it should be called. The Scoobydoo perhaps?

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:I think this bodyguard maneuver deserves it's own category. I don't know what it should be called. The Scoobydoo perhaps?
I wonder how does it feel to be the guy who is hated by about half of the U.S. adult population for blocking one scene that everybody wanted to see? It's like stepping in front of the camera during the Super Bowl and blocking the winning goal. Or blocking the view of the finish line during the horse racing. Or cutting the power in the theater right before the Death Star explodes.

His name will live in infamy for generations to come.

Hillary_Fall_Body_GUard_Blocker.jpg

Red Square wrote:
... that a North Korean power plant looks like a large playground with a million styrofoam slides with five million technicians in polyester pants sliding down all day and climbing back up.

The proverbial "everyone" knows that the half-life of polyester (and styrofoam) is approximately one million years. So, what's the big deal?

Ah, yes! The Collective Everyone. (sigh) Boring but Collective and that's what counts! Collective, that is, not the boring part.