New President’s Day announced

New President's Day announced

This just in…..

A new President's day is being actively debated in the hallowed halls of the U.S. Congress.
Yes and I say it is about time we need a special day set aside for our dear leader
Barack Obama.

As soon as congress can figure out when and where fearless leader was born.

You Twit! HOW DARE YOU!!! Party-approved Truth is Obama was born in America City, America; no other President has been, nor can be more American than the O; and anyone wishing to see his 'Real' birth certificate is a Dirty F*&^ing RAAAACISSSSSST! Now, give me your week's ration of beets'n'vodka, and get your ass back on the TruthWagon- you are beginning to sound dangerously like a Birther.

There is no "President's Day" or "Presidents Day" in the USA.

The third Monday in February is George Washington's Birthday.

5USC Sec. 6103(a)

I thought he was born in a manger on Christmas Day, the year One.

Yes, he is the Messiah, but there still is one more question of his birth. Yes, his father was a black man, but which one?

Here is the man he says is his father:

Now, here is Dear Leader:

Of course, to many white people, all black people look alike, but carefully study the lips on both men - they are not the same - look closely at the shape. Now, carefully look at the eyes. He does not have the eyes of the man he claims is his father.

Hmmf! I am not convinced that Dear Leader's father is really his father. His mother had another black boyfriend in Havana just a couple of months before she returned to Hawaii.

You know the saying: "Once you go black, you never turn back."

Lip genes do not merge - you cannot have a combination of your mother's lips or your father's lips. However, I will admit, a recessive gene from a grandparent could be the reason.

But still, it's something to think about. Otherwise, why had Dear Leader already spent approximately 2 million dollars to keep his birth certificate sealed? It may not have anything to do with where he was born, but rather, who was his father?

Of course our Dear Leader was born in the USSA!! Aren't there 57 States?? Of course there are!! Isn't Kenya a State?? Of course it is!!

And he has no father. Ever heard of the Immaculate Conception?

Conception? I was born on Ukie festivus 1971 day, 5 lbs even, and family say no inter-corpse took place beta-ween my parents (sad but true story iShare not as Pavel) wierdness follows me on the Winnipeg Transit buses everywhere.... now who Is the One? ;}
https://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl= ... 8%26um%3D1
a little more of moi and My Solomon Temple..... Enjoy mes amies,
a renamed Pavel Shovelindasky, like a 3rd cums too soon of myself to the Cube :)

Yes my darling Deutsche Madel, Obama was created. Like Frankenstein he was assembled piecemeal from our hopes and dreams. He is ethereal, everything and nothing, the alpha and omega man.

Leninka, you may be on to something. Where was Harry Belafonte 9 months prior to Obama's birth? Down in Cuba snuggling with Fidel?And then there is his other "Pop" Frank Marshall Davis...

Obama does look a lot more like him than Obama Sr. Speaking of his mom, here we see a photo of her taken by Frank Marshall Davis in his apartment. Hmmmmm?

Why is it that black men are always attracted to skinny-assed white women like that. I'll never know. These women are taking good men away from the rest of us, dammit, too.

Are those 6 inch stilettos? Don't let Bruno see them.

The Hole-y Mother of our Progressive Messiah will be revered for being His mother for all of Time.

Thank you, Comrade Whoopie for sharing this photo of our Hole-y Mother waiting for the Immaculate Conception by the Progressive Hole-y Spigot.

Praise be onto the Obama!!

Comrade Zarkof, it is a little known fact that Obama's mother wasn't the only one in his family to pose nude. Apparently his great, great grandparents in Kenya posed nude for National Geographic.

Yes, Comrade Whoopie, everyone should know that Dear Leader's ancestors have posed nude for lascivious white men and boiled the heads of their enemies for trophies. He is the embodiment of everything that a True Progressive should strive to be.