NEW: SAFE SPACE Adult Pacifier for Adult Babies

Adult Sized Pacifier for Adult Babies

CALMS YOU DOWN. It is natural to use a high quality adult sized pacifier to calm you down

THREE ADULT SIZED PACIFIERS IN ONE PACK! BEST VALUE FOR MONEY! DISCREET SHIPPING!!! A different color pacifier can be used every day! Three colors (Pastel Yellow/Purple/White) in one pack.

ADULT SIZED TEAT AND EXTRA LARGE SHIELD. Teat Size: 1.6'' Long x 1.2'' Wide. Pacifier Shield Size: 2'' Wide x 1.6'' Tall. True adult sized pacifier.

HIGH QUALITY, SOFT & NATURAL. Specially designed, fits the mouth to give a natural feeling. Silicone nipple. BPA, and latex free. High grade plastic shield.

100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

*This is not "Fake News"

The battle is over: WE'VE WON!

It's true, it's true! It's on Amazon and elsewhere -
https://www.amazon.com/Adult-Pacifier-Babies-Purple-Orange/dp/B072L3JBTZ
Prhaps this is a great symbolic way for progressive adults to stay abreast with current events and the current truth while drawing emotional strength from a simulation of Dear Leader's nipples.

The same can be said of our Many-Titted Empress...

And if you scroll down you'll find related items and accessories conveniently offered by Amazon's artificial intelligence.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Amazon_Also_Bought.jpg[/img]

If its not in Mercantile #86, or the tractor parts catalog, I don't need it.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:If its not in Mercantile #86, or the tractor parts catalog, I don't need it.

AdultBaby-snapcrotch.JPG

Perhaps the comrade would prefer something more,.. comforting?

Littletude ABDL Onesie | Adult Baby Snap Crotch Romper Style | Unicorns and Princesses

While it looks comfy, I ain't shaving my legs or anything else. So there.

That being said, your concern and generosity are once again noted. Thanks for being worried about me staying warm at bedtime during this chilly part of winter, but really, no thanks. I have my issue jammies with the number stenciled across the back and down the leg, a little thin and worn, but they'll do for now.

And stay out of the orchard.

Is it just me or did Obama's moobs get bigger??

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Is it just me or did Obama's moobs get bigger??

you crazy cismales. whut?? you JUST CAN'T KEEP YOUR EYES OFF 'EM can you??

And that pic...add a grass skirt and it's the new and improved Nationalized Geographic reporting strange and different equally primivance cultures for all the young grade schoolers to peruse because eyeing you know 'whats' is so...like...n.a.t.u.r.a.l.

Everything is so far out...it's on it's way back in. Watch out! Incoming!

'pelipsky
Russian Agent of Karaoke Hooliganism and honor guard to Ambassador to Texazistan
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Is it just me or did Obama's moobs get bigger??

you crazy cismales. whut?? you JUST CAN'T KEEP YOUR EYES OFF 'EM can you??

And that pic...add a grass skirt and it's the new and improved Nationalized Geographic reporting strange and different equally primivance cultures for all the young grade schoolers to peruse because eyeing you know 'whats' is so...like...n.a.t.u.r.a.l.

Everything is so far out...it's on it's way back in. Watch out! Incoming!

'pelipsky
Russian Agent of Karaoke Hooliganism and honor guard to Ambassador to Texazistan
#BR 549
Thanks for the mammaries...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:While it looks comfy, I ain't shaving my legs or anything else.
Referring to the onesie? or what is in the onesie?