New useless policy at Barry's Crib

Home_Security_Systems_White_House.jpg
White House will now lock the front door

The White House on Monday said it would do what most homeowners practice to secure their property: Lock the front door. “After Friday night's incident, when the door is not in use, it will be secured,” said White House press secretary Josh Earnest, clarifying that officials would, in fact, lock the door.

He will still get out and play golf.

Really? They will now lock the front door? Really?

What about the doors on our southern and other borders? I guess they really are practicing what they preach for once, huh? Yeah, that's the ticket.

I think the recent undocumented visitors were entering the land where the grass is greener, perhaps one day to bring their families (improving the lives of the Children ™ ) to do the work that Kenyans will not do.

Tovarichi wrote:I think the recent undocumented visitors were entering the land where the grass is greener, perhaps one day to bring their families (improving the lives of the Children ™ ) [highlight=#ffff00]to do the work that Kenyans will not do[/highlight].
Such as "faithfully executing the laws" of the country, perhaps, as well as "preserving, protecting, and defending the Constitution of the United States"?

When they lock the front door, will they leave the back door and windows open? Or at least leave a spare key under the mat?