New USSA Anthem

Comrades-

I submit to you for approval- the Anthem of the USSA!

Very reminiscent of the National Anthem of the Glorious Old Motherland! *Sniff* 'tis beautiful!

It makes me nostalgic of the Anthem of the DDR...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WclNIbnyfRI&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sieg Heil! Heil Obamler! Heil Obamler! Heil Obamler!!!

Damn! The People's Internet strikes again! Dr. Strangelove's video, for some reason, is not available in my country or domain (Germany). Makes sense since they're not allowed to say kristallnacht either...

-OV

Obamissar Vodkavich wrote:Damn! The People's Internet strikes again! Dr. Strangelove's video, for some reason, is not available in my country or domain (Germany). Makes sense since they're not allowed to say kristallnacht either...

-OV

Use Embed Proxies.

The video link is:

Comrades,

I was so excited by this Change™ that I will admit to an inconvenient truth: I soiled my britches in delight! Perhaps I should say "An Incontinent Truth." No matter, I've created green (well, brown) fertilizer to spread around. The only downside is I might have to buy some adult diapers in preparation for the subsequent times I view this.

I denounce Comrade Tovarich for being icky. Where's Betty. Betty, this is your cue.

*sniff* It's so beautiful. It warms my progressive heart to watch. It reminds me of the national anthem of the glorious Mother Russia before the evil capitalist swine Ronald Reagan came along.

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I denounce Comrade Tovarich for being icky. Where's Betty. Betty, this is your cue.

Comrade Doktor,

I had epsom salts on hand, so the smell was minimized.