New Word For Progs To Recite: CIVILITY

Fellow comrades:

Inspiration comes in various forms and ways, but when it comes, you know it. During Dear Leader's memorial pep rally and reelection primer speech, I felt an incoming message from Laika through the interstices of my tinfoil hat.

In no uncertain terms, Dear Leader—who always knows how to put the 'ME' in "memorial, and whose seignorial trademark narcissism is as refreshing as a tall glass of Kool-Aid®—was actually speaking a secret message to us progs.

Just like a Windtalker, Dear Leader's secret message to us is "Civility". It is the new mantra we are mandated to chant while goose-stepping into the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™

In Dear Leader's cleverly disguised speech to resemble a "memorial" service, he clearly defines for us how to combat against the forces of Impalin', Rush, BecKKK, and Hannity. CIVILITY! Remember it well, comrades. For within the braying and carping of "toning down the rhetoric", CIVILITY is the NEW CENSORSHIP.

Now, repeat after me...

We are so lucky to have such a visionary leader that knows such fancy words! The dumb rethuglicans won't have the vocabulary to defeat this movement!

CIVILITY is the best new word we've had since GRAVITAS!

WE MUST DEMAND THESE EVIL, HATING TALKING CONSERVATIVES BE CIVIL!!! (that is a way to make them shut it up, is it not? heheh I love the way dear Leader forces guilt on all others and spares himself)

Comrades,

Is this the same "civility" that was clearly displayed during the American "Civil" War?
or the "civility" shown to prisoners at the "Hanoi Hilton"?

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Comrades,

Is this the same "civility" that was clearly displayed during the American "Civil" War?
or the "civility" shown to prisoners at the "Hanoi Hilton"?

Be verrrry careful, Comrade Tooo:

You ask tooo many questions, which can be construed as being UN-civil ( especially if they're legitimate questions ).

The following text is the speech known today as the Tucsonburg Address.

Four score times nine and seven days ago My electorate brought forth on this continent a new administration, conceived in Hope, and dedicated to the proposition that Change would mandate equalness for all non-gender specific groups that reside within the porous borders of its administration.

Now I am engaged in a great Civility War, testing whether that administration, or any administration so conceived and so dedicated, can long stand reelection. I am met in a great colosseum by cheering supporters and TV cameras. I have come here to boost My sagging approval ratings
by not letting a crisis go to waste. It is altogether fitting and proper that I should do this.

But, in a larger sense, I must dictate - I must obfuscate - what exactly Civility is. The brave Sheriff, an ardent supporter of Mine, has travailed to define Incivility, far above our poor power to add or detract. My electorate will little note, nor long remember what I say here, but it can never forget that I looked really Presidential and gave an eloquent memorial speech. It is for us the Civil, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work of defining what Civility is, which I have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for Me here to be dedicated to the great task remaining before Me - to be devoted to the cause of defining Civility by using the last full measure of Civility to restrict as many individual freedoms as possible - that I here highly resolve that if you do not agree with Me then you dishonor those that I have come here to memorialize - - that this administration, under God, shall have a new birth of Civility - and that government of the Civil, by the rules of Civility, and over the Civilians, shall prevail in reelection in 2012.

These two minutes of text were interrupted 54 times by applause, cheers, accolades, and hollering, so the speech lasted 34 minutes. There are at least 5 other versions of the speech reported to be more accurate, but the above text most accurately represents what the listeners heard.

RED POWER

<off> My deepest apology to President Lincoln