NEXT TUESDAY IS ONE DAY CLOSER

Glorious news, Comrades!

My namesake, Comrade Lysenko, sent many dissident scientists to the Gulag back in his day, and even had some of them executed, resulting in mass starvation in the Ukraine which, if he hadn't done so, the mass starvation in the Ukraine would have been much worse.

I am happy to see our Politically Correct "scientists" in the USSA urging Dear Leader to do the same.

Surely, Next Tuesday will be the Day After Tomorrow!

CLIMATE ALARMISTS TO OBAMA: USE RICO LAWS TO JAIL SKEPTICS!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]Has Rico ever been used to shut down actual racketeers?

Puerto Rico has hotter weather and filthier jails than the USSA - what are we talking about - Oh, Rico - never mind - I hear my beets calling.

The People's Dude
, Comrade Sean Penn, urges you all to think before posting on this delicate subject... especially 'that damn squirrel!!'

Comrade Putout wrote:.
The People's Dude
, Comrade Sean Penn, urges you all to think before posting on this delicate subject... especially 'that damn squirrel!!'

Missy May Putout,

Among the many benefits of squirreldom is the wondrous luxury of blamelessness. Since I do not "think" before acting I can hardly be held responsible for what I say or do. Hence, my personal version of an old axiom: I don't think, therefore, so am I.

Mindless Regards,

Craptek "The Unthinking"

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:ImageHas Rico ever been used to shut down actual racketeers?

Rico? Oh, yes he has...