Next Tuesday? Kom. Schultz - YES... Huckabee... meh...

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
KOMRADES!!!

Our Beloved Apparachick - Debbie Wasserman Schultz - Has issued you all New CurrenTruth!

It is UN-AMERIKKKAN TO QUESTION DEAR READER (AP&PBUH) ABOUT BENGHAZI!!!

Mmmmmm. So sexy - I can see she is already achieved Next Tuesday

(I wonder if one could get her to bath in Chocolate?)

In a related story… Apparently Mike the Huckster has relinquished HIS citizenship!

Michael, Michael, Michael….

You see Comrades, what Mr. Hulk-a-bee fails to understand is that Nixon -- despite his self-evident high crimes and misdemeanors – possessed enough of a shred of decency to resign in the shame due his crimes against The Party. This is the inherent weakness of the Reich-Wingers, a character flaw if you will… which prevents them from surviving to the world of Next Tuesday.

Decency is a recessive genetic trait – I pray (a figure of speech I assure you) – will soon be weeded out through natural selection. (I believe Dr. Al Gore discovered it in a extra chromosome on his RethugliKKKan specimens).

We on the other hand possess no such flaw! We possess a Dominant Chromosome which enables…no…DRIVE us to adapt to our environment most efficiently and effectively because we long ago shed such arcane and mystical appendages as “moral compasses” or “decency.” It is precisely why we will not only survive to the World of Next Tuesday, it is also why we will THRIVE there. Once one sees the world in the simplest scientific terms laid forth by Dr Charles Darwin (PBUH), one fully understands that the ENDS shall always justify the most imaginative MEANS possible!

To us, Hulk-abee's precious “consent of the governed” is a quaint anachronism…if not a useful veneer (regardless of how thin it may seem). What ole' Extra-Chromosome Mike fails to understand is that to us, the “consent of the governed” is a laughably naïve concept because we fully understand that the “governed” don't know what's good for them (never mind that OUR Public Schools have made them so incompetent…it only points to our more highly evolved status).

Take voting for example. We allow the “governed” to vote because it pacifies their primal urges…not because we repose any trust in their competence to make meaningful decisions in the complex geopolitical construct that is this Planet Earth! Please!! It is a wonder these baboons can tie their own shoe laces! If voting really MEANT anything, we would not allow them to do it!

WE are the arbiters of what “The People” should and should not do, say or even THINK. WE possess the Ivy League educations. WE are more “evolved.” WE are more sophisticated. To US, there is no such thing as a lie (unless of course a RethugliKKKan Tea-Baggers dane utter in their guttural hinterlandish drawl, any of their monosyllabic musings – which by default must be lies borne of Thought Crimes), a misdemeanour or a even a high crime as long as it serves OUR purpose – which is to “fundamentally transform” AmeriKKKa into a Marxist dystopia utopia!

I predict that Obama shall complete his second term, third, fourth, fifth, or his fifteenth terms (22nd Amendment??? PLEASE, Spare me…If the 2nd Amendment has limitations to its application, I am certain we can find a loop hole in the 22nd. If you disagree, you can take it up with SCOTUS after Next Tuesday).

FORWARD!!!

Raum, you brought a tear to my eyes and I was overcome with emotion while I sat here killing time on my laptop while watching endless midnight boxcars go by, and it hit me….just like Huckabee, it's just an illusion. These people were probably enjoying a night out like many people do in our own cities, watching a beheading or stoning when all of that fun just seemed to get out of hand. Things just happen. How can we be so gullible to listen to voices of reason, which is why we do need to go FORWARD.