Next up, IMMIGRATION!

Dear Leader (PBUH) has directed that immigration shall be solved by the end of the year. Website designs based on the healthcare model are being converted into known languages and dialects, with mobile application programming. Barrels of Obamaphones are being positioned at immigration sites and along the southern border.

Knowing that there will be no opposition now that the rethuglikkan-tea-baggers-kkk-did-I-mention-kkk-ers have been quieted after our recent slow-down shut-down victory, a new Statue of Liberty, featuring a happy mariachi band figure, has been placed at the Otay Mesa point of entry between the USSA and "old" Mexico.

Amigos, nos dejan partido!

MexLiberty.jpg

It's my understanding that the immigration websites are being designed with Mobile in mind, as mentioned by Comrade Tovarichi, in order that immigrants can, in fact, become citizens via cell phone as they cross the border.

To that end, the teams of ObamaProg(rammer)s are using Responsive Web Design, which is to say the websites will be responsive to whatever Comrade President B. Husseinovich Obama utters as The Law at any given moment.

Tovarichi wrote:Dear Leader (PBUH) has directed that immigration shall be solved by the end of the year. Website designs based on the healthcare model are being converted into known languages and dialects, with mobile application programming. Barrels of Obamaphones are being positioned at immigration sites and along the southern border.

Unlike the story in that book bitter clingers love to reference, babel.gov will be a monumental success as it is to be funded and built with taxpayer monies and commissioned by Obama.

Of course! Healthcare.gov was spending all this time bracing itself for the logically drastic influx of participants that would ievitably result from the introduction a million or so fresh workers with a right to the wealthy class's money and in need of free healthcare into the voting population! And all this time, those rotten TeaThuglikrazihads had me convinced that they had sabotaged everything! But I now realize how absurd it is, thinking that our dear leader would let them do such a terrible thing. Our master has us covered!
ThoughtSherif..png

Comrade Tovarichi,
I want to be sure that you got the memo that the barrels of free birth control pills are not to be placed next to the barrels of free Obamaphones for the immigrants. The free birth control pills for for white natives only. We want to be sure that the very fertile immigrants coming over the southern border have children that the state can bring up as democrat voting automatons....[/indentr][/indentr]

But of course, Comrade Robot. Rest assured, this system though not funtiioning to its optimal level *just a glitch* has a surge of engineers trying to find a way to put a "Whites Only" sign over the barrels of birth control pills, and not have it seem to be
A. Racist, or
B. Our doing.

Tovarichi wrote:But of course, Comrade Robot. Rest assured, this system though not funtiioning to its optimal level *just a glitch* has a surge of engineers trying to find a way to put a "Whites Only" sign over the barrels of birth control pills, and not have it seem to be
A. Racist, or
B. Our doing.
Perhaps it might be phrased, "Mandatory for Whites." Then guilt-ridden whites will clamber all over themselves to obey, and others will not touch merely on principle (if you will pardon expression).

Come to think of it, perhaps should be "gringos" or "yanquis" instead of "whites," because of possibility of white hispanics ignoring same.