NH Rep: Tara Reade lying due to Position of Female Vagina

Richard Komi, a Democrat lawmaker (now former lawmaker) from NH, claims Tara Reade is lying about Joe Biden because of the “Position of the Female Vagina”

Richard Komi - Female Vagina tweet.jpg

The tweet, which Rep. Richard Komi (D-Manchester) later deleted, said he thought the woman who alleges Biden sexually assaulted her, would have to have consented to the encounter, based on Komi's understanding of the female anatomy.

Note: Komi is/was an upcoming star in the party.

Komi - collage.jpg

However, after hearing about Komi's statement, NH House Speaker Steve Shurtleff asked Komi to resign!

“I am appalled by Representative Komi's comments,” Shurtleff said in a Friday statement. “They were dismissive and hurtful to survivors of sexual assault across the Granite State and across the country. The comments are not fitting for the New Hampshire House of Representatives and immediately upon learning of them I called him and asked Representative Komi to resign his seat.”

Update: The first-term state representative has resigned over a statement made on Twitter about the woman accusing former Vice President Joe Biden of sexual assault.

Resignation tweet.jpg

As the Minister of Truth, I have an obligation to shed light on this controversy about access to a vagina:

Long ago, when hosting campaign-fundraising events to obtain non-transparent donations from the Chinese government, I learned many sayings of "Confucius," among which was the following:

Confucius say: "Unless woman wear panteloons or chastity belt rather than panties under skirt, man's finger slide easily under panties and into vagina."

--Minister of Truth

Representative Komi is absolutely correct if a woman in question is a former male without the front hole. He also seems to be a man (pardon me for assuming his gender) who knows the subject and talks from experience.

If that is the case, I demand to see what Representative Komi's wife looks like. Actually, scratch that. I demand that we NEVER see what Representative Komi's wife looks like.

This Komi guy made my day. I can't stop laughing.
The fact that people like him get elected shows how close GWONT is! Just a few more virus cases, just a little bit of money printing, a sniff of lockdown fascism... and soon the curtains will fall. I can smell it in the air!

Minitrue wrote:This Komi guy made my day. I can't stop laughing.
The fact that people like him get elected shows how close GWONT is! Just a few more virus cases, just a little bit of money printing, a sniff of lockdown fascism... and soon the curtains will fall. I can smell it in the air!

little bit of money printing? Amerikkka has achieved the technology to just digitize money into select people's bank accounts. No printing press involved with Free Fed Money.

'pelipsky tried doing this approach of just "receiving' Free Fed Money by penciling in digitized deposits on hard copy check book register, but it didn't work out the way it does for Wall Street Comrades of more importance if they don't remain solvent than some mythical horned rodent from Texazistan.

forelock tug to the Minitrue,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549
with love, xxx

Ladies, remember, Joe Biden is running for you!

So Biden will continue running.

I, Richard N. Komi, say "Biden is Bound to Win" because as a long-time acquaintance of, and an expert on, Joe Biden, and as an expert on vaginas, can unequivocally assure you that unless you're not wearing panties, he can't put his finger into any of your vaginas.

A Joe-Biden groupie says, "Say 'It ain't so,' Joe."

--KOOK

Outrageous comrades. The newspeak dictionary version Covid19 has specifically outlawed vaginas for our LGBTQWTF comrades who do not know vaginas are specifically female features. We all now have front holes. Some bigger than others but a front hole nonetheless. Such slander shall not be tolerated.