Nikki Misinformation

jackalopelipsky wrote:
1/29/2024, 9:38 am
Nikki Misinformation tells it, comrades.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... ells-meet/
Last month I heard an interview with some pro-Haley activist leading some sort of pro-Haley PAC. 

Most of that she did was bash President Trump, but every fifth sentence out of her yap was "We gotta elect Nikki Haley" or "We have to just do it and elect Nikki Haley" or "We have to elect Nikki Haley right away."

She spoke with the same tone and urgency as Barack Obama pushing the ACA or other suspicious legislation. "Pass the bill. Pass it. Just pass it."

We can bank on these hooligans organizing and funding the Haley campaign:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024 ... all-costs/

BTW: Your Xwitter posts are invisible. You'd be better off posting screenshots or copy/pasting the content rather than have big blank spaces.

Yes, the Church of The First Karenthians are terrified that making America great for everyone, could be dangerous to them, their cats, their literal existential life! They don’t know what that means, but they keep hearing people talking about it. All they know is that’s more misinformation than they’re willing to deal with.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
1/29/2024, 3:41 pm
Yes, the Church of The First Karenthians are terrified that making America great for everyone, could be dangerous to them, their cats, their literal existential life! They don’t know what that means, but they keep hearing people talking about it. All they know is that’s more misinformation than they’re willing to deal with.

Red Square wrote:
1/29/2024, 8:43 pm
This day five years ago.

This five years later:

FMoP413.jpg

Red Square wrote:
1/29/2024, 8:40 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Comrade, you seem to have missed the 2nd Book of Karenthians:

II Karenthians I:2 And lo, if I have an inspiration that I can be a woman, then I can be a woman, and if The Lord tells me I can be a man, I can be a man. God made me who I am and you have no right to question.

Red Square wrote:
1/29/2024, 8:40 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:

To see The Word spread throughout The TPC Collective is such a blessing. Thank you, Red Square.