No Challenge Is Intellectually Great Enough For Dear Leader

[img]/images/Obama_Genius_Hour_Progress.jpg[/img]

Yes, comrades. Finally, an explanation of Deer Leader's seemingly disconnected behavior from the Senior Advisor to the President of the United States and Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, Valerie Jarrett:

I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. . . . He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. . . . So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. . . . He's been bored to death his whole life. He's just too talented to do what ordinary people do.

How fortunate are we, comrades, to have a ruler so intellectually superior to us all that the world's most challenging problems are not challenging enough for him!

This must explain why he allows events to become more and more complicated before he feels inspired enough to confront a challenge. He's simply too bored to be bothered until a situation becomes impossibly complex - impossibly complex for we simple mortals but not for an intellectual God, such as Dear Leader!

Tears well in my eyes as I contemplate the fortune of this great nation having a gift such as Dear Leader granted to us by the evolutionary advancement of all things. Can he be anything other than the link between mere humanity and a final evolution to Deity?

I think you all know the answer to that question, comrades.

I think I might faint, now.

Indeed, I have heard that he has even captured the elusive Red Dot.

Can it be true, comrade RedD? The Red Dot? If it is true, that certifies beyond all doubt, reasonable and unreasonable, that he , most certainly, is The ONE!™

Obama's brain is working in dimensions yet undreamed of, even by string theorists. Our four shabby dimensions are the least of his concerns.

Red Dot? The gunpowder? Ooooooo! I can't find that anywhere! He's DAMN good!

Comrade Kourt, was that title actually supposed to be

"No Challenge" Is Intellectually Great Enough For Dear Leader

???

[img]/images/Obama_Talented_Bored_Jarett.jpg[/img]

I can see the where she was going with that.

It's all a matter of perspective.

[img]/images/Obama_Genius_sleep_Giant_Midget.jpg[/img]

Obama working out reminds me of this scene from the film Gummo:

Ordinary people get up in the morning and get to work to make this a better world. I always suspected he didn't want to do what ordinary people did but it is because he is a lazy malcontent.

Battlebot Potemkin wrote:Red Dot? The gunpowder? Ooooooo! I can't find that anywhere! He's DAMN good!
Comrade, Red Dot powder is again quite plentiful in the People's Online Reloading Supply Collective As is H 322. Alas, IMR 4895 does appear to be in short supply and my 716 DMR needs to be wrung out.

I am confused though.....did God 0bama give himself his Godlike omnipotence? Thank Godless for Him, for he is so powerful he can make a rock so big he can't lift it.....er.....wait.......

How sad that in less than three years Dear Leader must give up the reins of power and become one with history. Perhaps one of those aforementioned situations, those too complex for mere mortals but not The One, will rear it's head and he'll be persuaded to remain in the Oval Office for the better good of the People. Of course this will entail further shredding of that outmoded document The Constitution; but we all know that the ends justify the means. So perhaps with a national emergency resulting in the imposition of martial law we'll see Dear Leader remain in power indefinetly. We can only hope we are so worthy.

Hmmm....... Quite a few challenges seem to have been insufficient to capture his intellectually superior attention. Maybe Valarie has some insight as to what issue might be worthy of such talent?

I wonder what books he reads? His reading list is as big a state secret as his grades in college. The Harvard Law Review must not have published anything he wrote because his ideas and his sophomoric writting style were too lofty for their readership.

Being a paw or two ahead of everyone, [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] wrote:Or one of these!

Yes indeed... or one of these!

captain-craptek-rodent-award.jpg

Young Cubers... this is what we strive for!

captain-craptek-cube-award.png

Comrade Putout wrote:
Being a paw or two ahead of everyone, [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] wrote:Or one of these!

Yes indeed... or one of these!

captain-craptek-rodent-award.jpg

Young Cubers... this is what we strive for!

captain-craptek-cube-award.png

<sigh> Hopefully one of these days I could live up to the likes of Capt. Craptek! Maybe one of these decades Dear Leader would bestow one of these on me

[color=#C0392B]anonemous1[/color] was shooting for the moon when he wrote:<sigh> Hopefully one of these days I could live up to the likes of Capt. Craptek! Maybe one of these decades Dear Leader would bestow one of these on me!

Only Dear Leader™ and Comrade Red Square could possibly 'live up to the likes of Capt. Craptek' and, of course, they do every day (PBUT)! You have set the bar unrealistically high! A team of psychologists has been dispatched to your hovel to 'talk you down' for your own health and well being.

On a side note... I couldn't help noticing the damage that was inflicted upon your tiny mouse body when that Cube™ fell at your feet. I took the liberty of repairing you... unless, of course, you like the pain then forget I even mentioned it!
anonemous1-new.jpg

RedDiaperette wrote:Indeed, I have heard that he has even captured the elusive Red Dot.

There is no longer need for speculation, comrade. We now have photographic evidence.

red dot.jpg

Captured, skewered and ready to consume!

Back in the day, Cubists were content to get their rations and admire the equal recipient of a "Beet of the Week"

Now everyone wants a cube on a walnut stand and a squirrel to pet <spit>

What about 2 + 2 = 4? According to Obama, this may not be the Korrect answer. According to Common Core, the answer "5" is Korrect, as long as you can explain your answer.

[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] will be on suicide watch after he wrote:Back in the day, Cubists were content to get their rations and admire the equal recipient of a "Beet of the Week"

Now everyone wants a cube on a walnut stand and a squirrel to pet <spit>

I'm sorry you feel that way, Tovarichi!

This particular Cube Award, which would have been awesome just as a stand alone award, also came with a brand new CubeOne
Picker-Upper tractor as well as a [highlight=#ff0000]New Virgin Bride[/highlight]! Unfortunately, the award, and all ancillary gifts, has been rescinded by the award committee due to your piss poor attitude.

Way to go numb nuts!

no-cube-award-for-tovarichi.jpg

Numb nuts is the least of his worries now that ISIS is recruiting squirrels

jihad squirrel.jpg