No Downside In Supporting Obama On Syria

Get behind Obama's war on Syria. If it goes badly we'll just blame the Republicans.

"If I had a red line, it would look just like the one in that flag"

[highlight=#f0e0b3]“My credibility is not on the line. The international community's credibility is on the line and America and Congress's credibility is on the line because we give lip service to the notion that these international norms are important.”[/highlight]

Red Walrus wrote:

"If I had a red line, it would look just like the one in that flag"

[highlight=#f0e0b3]“My credibility is not on the line. The international community's credibility is on the line and America and Congress's credibility is on the line because we give lip service to the notion that these international norms are important.”[/highlight]

"I know you are, but what am I?" –B. Hussein Obama

Of course his credibility is not on the line, because it's already shot. I'm just surprised he thinks Congress still has any for all his bashing of them and bluster about bypassing them to do whatever he wants...until now.

And if he didn't set that red line, then I'm all for setting a yellow one. Straight down his back.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:NEVER, EVER FORGET-

Every single time anything goes wrong for Obama he does what he does best.

You entirely correct Comrade!

Carville: People Are Freaking Out About Syria Because Of Bush And Iraq
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... _iraq.html

CARVILLE: You know, what I would say and maybe a little bit of a different view here. I think what really is freaking people out is the incompetence of the Bush administration in Iraq.

O'REILLY: You're going to blame Bush?

CARVILLE: Of course, the Iraq thing is why people have so much trepidation about going into Syria. They said the last time we went over there, look what happened. I really think this has something to do with it.

I am confused. Is not Dear Leader the one who leads from behind? So if we go behind Dear Leader, who is in front?

RedDiaperette wrote:I am confused. Is not Dear Leader the one who leads from behind? So if we go behind Dear Leader, who is in front?

Dear new comrade Diaperette, you have asked an astute and intellectual question. . . . so I must DENOUNCE YOU. That is the foolishness and racism that comes from Rethuglicans!

But being the kind and wise Frau that I am, I will answer your astuteness: here is our accurate photo of Frontage of Obama Leadership. (she has since resigned and is being investigated by the IRS, EPA, NSA, HLS and Politico.)

bogirl.jpg

Our dear Obama Girl was in front of dear leader, before she was in back... therefore and there as, we believe it is now Bo, that is in front of dearest dear leader.

I do understand he is asking for further volunteers to protect himself and to further "spread the blame" -- if you care to Sign Up. (we expect your application by 5pm today!!)

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:I am confused. Is not Dear Leader the one who leads from behind? So if we go behind Dear Leader, who is in front?

Dear new comrade Diaperette, you have asked an astute and intellectual question. . . . so I must DENOUNCE YOU. That is the foolishness and racism that comes from Rethuglicans!

But being the kind and wise Frau that I am, I will answer your astuteness <snip>

No, no, do not denounce me, do not denounce me! I ask only so I will know how best to serve Dear Leader and the Party. Truly, I LOVE Big Brother Dear Leader!

(Thank you for great kindness toward this new comrade. You will find generous contribution toward Cause™ of your choice under front left corner of your desk blotter.)

RedDiaperette wrote:

But being the kind and wise Frau that I am, I will answer your astuteness <snip>

No, no, do not denounce me, do not denounce me! I ask only so I will know how best to serve Dear Leader and the Party. Truly, I LOVE Big Brother Dear Leader!

(Thank you for great kindness toward this new comrade. You will find generous contribution toward Cause™ of your choice under front left corner of your desk blotter.)

There, there Comrade Diaperette...

Frau Franken can be rough around the edges but this is born of her stong convictions and being true to the revolution. It is certainly not a fault of her myopic and slavish devotion to Dear Leader.

Oh, she's upset you... I see...

How about a cup of tea to calm your nerves... and a cigarette?

Yes, of course.

Please, allow me to light it for you.

RedDiaperette wrote: No, no, do not denounce me, do not denounce me! I ask only so I will know how best to serve Dear Leader and the Party. Truly, I LOVE Big Brother Dear Leader!

Comrade Diaperette, it is a honor above honors to be denounced for appropriate causes. Comrade INGSOC is usually drunk by this time of day, so disregard his insinuations about your loyal, devote to dear leader Fraulein . . . but perhaps a bit of vodka offered in friendship, as dear leader since those assassin tapes of himself to the Queen of England, would be in order?

Nothing too aggrandize, you understand. I do not think a case would be NECESSARY. I am sure you love dear leader as we all love dear leader ( cough cough) . . . . what is not to love, I ask???

RedDiaperette wrote: No, no, do not denounce me, do not denounce me! I ask only so I will know how best to serve Dear Leader and the Party. Truly, I LOVE Big Brother Dear Leader!

Comrade Diaperette, it is a honor above honors to be denounced for appropriate causes. Comrade INGSOC is usually drunk by this time of day, so disregard his insinuations about your loyal, devote to dear leader Fraulein . . . but perhaps a bit of vodka offered in friendship, as dear leader since those assassin tapes of himself to the Queen of England, would be in order?

Nothing too aggrandize, you understand. I do not think a case would be NECESSARY. I am sure you love dear leader as we all love dear leader ( cough cough) . . . . what is not to love, I ask???

Dearest Frau,

Our Diaperette should be well asleep by now and fully prepped for her Quickie-Lobo™ .

Regards,

INGSOC

INGSOC wrote:
Our Diaperette should be well asleep by now and fully prepped for her Quickie-Lobo™ .

Regards,

INGSOC

Dear INGSOC, I know you mean well, but in the service of Dear Leader, no one sleeps! (Besides, Comrade Bloomberg would not permit the cigarette you offer me.) Huzzah for the great battle!

Dear Fraulein, check behind door tomorrow. Will be large case of gratitude.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Dear INGSOC, I know you mean well, but in the service of Dear Leader, no one sleeps! (Besides, Comrade Bloomberg would not permit the cigarette you offer me.) Huzzah for the great battle!

I am liking this new Diaperette . . . .

INGSOC wrote:Dearest Frau,

Regards,

INGSOC

It looks like our Jiffy Lobo graphic has come up missing again. Here's a copy from my archives-

jiffy_lobo_large.jpg

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
INGSOC wrote:Dearest Frau,

Regards,

INGSOC

It looks like our Jiffy Lobo graphic has come up missing again. Here's a copy from my archives-

jiffy_lobo_large.jpg
Precicely. Exactly as I said; Quickie Jiffy-Lobo.

Don't worry, Obama says the war will be over by Christmas.

While Jiffy Lobo has its place, Tovarichi still says that there is nothing wrong with a quickie

yet

Margaret wrote:Don't worry, Obama says the war will be over by Christmas.

I just saw that Rosh Hashanah commercial on TV a few minutes ago. The internet sez-

"Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, is celebrated in 2013 from sundown on Sept. 4 to nightfall on Sept. 6."

So maybe Obama's war will be over by the beginning of the New Year.

Maybe it's already over with, other than the Obamination sniveling about it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-War-That-Never-Was/dp/0099553295

Tovarichi wrote:While Jiffy Lobo has its place, Tovarichi still says that there is nothing wrong with a quickie

yet
I'm fairly confident minilove reserved quickies for more equal inner-party members.

JiffyLoboLogo.jpg
Me, I like this one; but I'm funny that way.

JiffyLobo.jpg

RedDiaperette wrote:
INGSOC wrote:

Regards,

INGSOC

Ah, you truly are new to the Cube!

You see, my dear Diaper, Administer Bloomberg governs the proles with an iron hand not because he wants to. They are dumb and clamor for his guidance.

We here are inner-party and this means we are more equal than others. Therefor we partake of all of these things that the world has to offer because of our wisdom; and with the added weight of managing the problems of the world, who is to say we do not deserve these minimal pleasures?

The People ™ understand this and they appreciate our leadership.

You may smoke. They may not.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Me, I like this one; but I'm funny that way.[img]/peoples_resource/image/25149-JiffyLoboLogo.jpg[/img]

Actually, that's for SanFrancisco, where the LGBTQRSTWXYZ crowd lives.

Anyer Marx wrote:
Reporters.jpg

Anyer, please advise MSNBC girl to get her own gimmick. This one's been claimed...

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote: Actually, that's for SanFrancisco, where the LGBTQRSTWXYZ crowd lives.
I do not see "A" here for animals, and I happen to know this "B" is not for bestiality. PETA will be in touch about such bestialophobia.

No downside if Dear Leader unleashes Secret Weapon against Syria. Airdrop few thousand of loyal Community Organizers into Syria. Send extra force by sea with Comrade Kerry leading charge in Swift Boat. Evil Assad will beg like dog after few days!

RedDiaperette wrote:
Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote: Actually, that's for SanFrancisco, where the LGBTQRSTWXYZ crowd lives.
I do not see "A" here for animals, and I happen to know this "B" is not for bestiality. PETA will be in touch about such bestialophobia.

I am sorry. I was eating lunch when I typed that and got some of my BLT sandwich mixed in.

Comrade Chernobyl wrote:No downside if Dear Leader unleashes Secret Weapon against Syria. Airdrop few thousand of loyal Community Organizers into Syria. Send extra force by sea with Comrade Kerry leading charge in Swift Boat. Evil Assad will beg like dog after few days!

Jezebel.jpg
Pardon me, Comrade, but Comrade Secretary Kerry and Tuhraayzuh will be leading with the new $7 million yacht, the Jezebel, not with a Swift Boat.

Willl they have shovel-ready warhead launchers on this boat?

RedDiaperette wrote:Willl they have shovel-ready warhead launchers on this boat?
Indeed, Comrade, and thank you - the original photo was taken before the War Outfitting was completed.

It has been updated.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:Willl they have shovel-ready warhead launchers on this boat?
Indeed, Comrade, and thank you - the original photo was taken before the War Outfitting was completed.

It has been updated.

But where are Kapitan Kerry's cabana boys? He cannot sail, will not sail, without a fully staffed vessel!

I am also of the understanding that congress will be deploying themselves to Syria along with the administration. Syria has many blessings! Their people will rejoice in the streets!

INGSOC wrote:I am also of the understanding that congress will be deploying themselves to Syria along with the administration.
lemmings.jpg
Comrade, most members of Congress may be headed for Syria, but it all depends upon their surviving that first big plunge...

INGSOC wrote:But where are Kapitan Kerry's cabana boys? He cannot sail, will not sail, without a fully staffed vessel!

I am also of the understanding that congress will be deploying themselves to Syria along with the administration. Syria has many blessings! [highlight=#ffff00]Their people will rejoice in the streets![/highlight]

Yes - in the streets where they have fallen dead.

RedDiaperette wrote:
I don't know what the word is for my alternate lifestyle, but I charge Comrade Scratchanitch with hate crimes for not mentioning it!

rabbit-cat.jpg

Chairman Meow wrote:I don't know what the word is for my alternate lifestyle, but I charge Comrade Scratchanitch with hate crimes for not mentioning it!

Well comrade kitty kat, you definitely got me there. My wife Ethel has a damned black and white female kat. She is not spayed because the vets here want $150 to spay a damned kat.

The damned kat-
ImageSo this damned cat isn't a lot over a year old and she has just weaned her second batch of 7 kittens. And of course the reason she weaned them was she was coming back in heat.

So my wife Ethel gathered up the kittens in a box and put them in the Stuebaker car and hauled them down to the Walmart parking lot last Saturday. Ethel got some red ribbons and tied a nice bow around each kitten's neck, and like they say in France "VIOLA", the durned fools grabbed them kittens like hot cakes.

My wife Ethel came back to the house not 2 hours after she left.

I asked her why she didn't get rid of the momma cat while she was at it. Ethel got madder than hell at me and informed me that was HER CAT and she loved that cat because that cat understands Ethel and that cat is her best friend on earth.

So every night this week, the damned cat has been wandering around the house yowling her brains out because her tits are tight full of milk and she is in heat at the same time.

I use that kat as an example of the inner cities packed full of welfare "baby mommies" 15 to 25 years old with no financial support, and nobody held responsible for supplying the sperm.

One thing we know for sure is they vote Demmycrat. I figger they are the ones Rasmussen Reports every other day-
47% of the US saying they feel the Obamination is doing a great job.

Comrade Scratchanitch, I recommend that you be Very Very Careful what you say about The Cat. You know (hopefully) how vengeful they can be, and if you don't know, you may be about to find out.

Ethel has NOTHING on a scorned feline. Nothing.

Damnned Demmy-cats.
Did anyone remember to mail back the statue of Al-Asad?

Perhaps Obama will just send his EPA SWAT teams into Syria, kick ass and take names. Those guys are tough.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Perhaps Obama will just send his EPA SWAT teams into Syria, kick ass and take names. Those guys are tough.

SEND ETHEL! She will reduce those miserable Mooslums into blubbering piles of steaming dog shit. Trust me. I know.

Ethel Scratchanitch-

Ethel_Scratchanitch.png

Tovarichi wrote:Image
Damnned Demmy-cats.
Did anyone remember to mail back the statue of Al-Asad?
Yes, we traded it in for a bust of People's Hero Bin Laden. We must put his visage on t-shirts now along side comrade Ché.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Perhaps Obama will just send his EPA SWAT teams into Syria, kick ass and take names. Those guys are tough.

Or they could hang a few posters and call it a day.