No More Shadows For People in Shadows!

My dear loyal Comrades:

While dear leader was in el Mexico, he talked about one of his beloved agendas.. desires, "immigration reform". Reforming immigration mandates is utmost importance to successful Democrat rule, as we know. And as we know, it is amnesty by another name but of which we cannot be saying outside the Cube, for fear of rightwingers and their lies!!

out of shaddow_pc.jpg
Dear leader and our most loyal Democratics want to bring these non-legal, future citizens, loyal Mexicans "out of the shadows" where they are hiding for years and years. If and when we look, we can see, yes!, they are in the shadows!!

And we know all kinds of creepy things are in shadows. . . and so, it is not correct for non- legal, future citizens, loyal Mexicans, who have every right and legal standings as all other peoples, to be hiding in shadow areas. These new Democratic voters should, therefore, not be in shadows but in the open where we can all see them and see what they are doing. It will also be easier to direct them to the voting booths, will it not?!

We need to keep sending peoples to the streets to continuing protesting and mandating illegals. . . non-legal, blah blah blah, not be "illegals" but citizens of the new USSA created by loyal Democratics. We need to ban shadow people and replace them with . . . . . Mexicans out of the shadow, I am thinking?
In any case, **"NO MORE SHADOWS FOR THE ILLEGALS WHO ARE LEGALS!"

(**bumper sticker will be able in the gulag Garage & Mercantile Redistribution Center a week from the coming next Tuesday. Get yours for free with just a small fee of handling)

thing in shadow1.jpg

Comrade Fraulein, I have a confused:

I agree about the shadows - they are scary! But, once these illegal aliens undocumented workers good friends from south of the border become citizens as our Dear Leader (and all of us, of course) want them to, when they're Americans, who will do the jobs Americans don't want to do?!?

Do you see my confusions? It's certainly not in any shadows!

ah, loyal unthinking comrade -- this is why Democrats need the Elite (like I, myself) to show the way... without a flashlight.

We will keep importing new illegal, non- citizen from el mexizo and southern amerikans to replace any 'no- more- illegals' who refuse to mow the law and wash dishes! There will always be unlimited supply of unintelligent, greedy... eager peoples to do the jobs legals will no longer do!

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:We will keep importing new illegal, non- citizen from el mexizo and southern amerikans to replace any 'no- more- illegals' who refuse to mow the law and wash dishes! There will always be unlimited supply of unintelligent, greedy... eager peoples to do the jobs legals will no longer do!
Comrade Fraulein, you have a wisdom about you! It's no wonder you were a judge at such an early age, and an officer (a colonel) before that!

It's a Very Good Thing that you're on the Progressive side of things!

Comrade El President, I can hardly wait to see this new movie - is it in 3D??

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade El President, I can hardly wait to see this new movie - is it in 3D??
Unfortunately not, ROCK. Being a government production one can expect the quality to be less than stellar than that of the capitalist profit driven free market films. But, as we in the Cube know, quality and innovation are small sacrifices in order to spread the word of social justice. Most likely the film we be nationally broadcasted on PBS, MSNBC, Univision, and Telemundo.

El Presidente wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade El President, I can hardly wait to see this new movie - is it in 3D??
Unfortunately not, ROCK. Being a government production one can expect the quality to be less than stellar than that of the capitalist profit driven free market films. But, as we in the Cube know, quality and innovation are small sacrifices in order to spread the word of social justice. Most likely the film we be nationally broadcasted on PBS, MSNBC, Univision, and Telemundo.

The spreading of social justice through propaganda informational movies is to be commended. This is why I'm quite certain hoping the production will not be protected from pirating with CopyGuard,™ which means I'll be making thousands of free copies and dropping them from my biplane throughout the area for viewing by the proles. I'm positive pretty sure the Party will be most pleased with my efforts. Hail Obama! (you don't think they'll mind, do you?)

The scriptwriter must be a rethuglikkkan mole (who also live in dark shadowy places) to suggest such imagery, since things that live in dark shadowy places tend to scatter to other dark shadowy places when the light is turned on. The One could not have intended such a mis-metaphor. I anticipate the analogy will evolve to make it clear that the dark shadowy places are rethiglikkkan dungeons.
Cockroach1.jpg

Comrades El Presidente and R.O.C.K., I have found good news for you movie goers. There is a movie of dear leader, "2016: Obama's America" in which . . . . . . . . . . . oh, ummm, (oops). Never be minding!! This is Rethuglican propaganda!! DO NOT WATCH!! DO NO WATCH!!!

But don't be filled with worry. The Peoples gulag is producing a reproduction of Obama movie. It is sure to be filled with excitement and awesomeness of dear, dear leader. We will all be receiving our free, redistributed ticket at (minimal cost) and free Obama popped corn with nuts (courtesy of the Captain, of course).

zombie-movie.jpg

Comrade Dig, I must denounce your discover that dear leader is an alien!! This is top secret information that is only know by the very top of secret personages!! aaaaaakkk!