No pastries for terrorists!

NoPastriesForTerrorists.jpg
"Taken control of all the floors. We're not here to feed the attackers with pastries but to finish and punish them," Kenyan police Inspector General David Kimaiyo said on Twitter.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:That's just so - so - INTOLERANT!!
And hateful.

Punish them ?????

Doesn't this out of touch reactionary police official realize that the attackers are not terrorists, but rather " freedom fighters ". They were simply following the scriptures of Islam and so spent the day cleansing the mall of infidel shoppers.

And I think it is fair to say that those who were shot probably shouldn't have made the decision to go to the mall in the first place.

Besides, a few of the attackers..... obedient faithful might be related to Dear Leader. The last thing we would want to do is upset him in any way ......... that would be unacceptable and would most likely upset his golf swing.

Allahu akbar !

Comrades, we have seen the carnage these weapons can cause, and yet even now, operatives in Ben Ghazi an undisclosed third world location are transferring crates of these weapons of culinary destruction to "moderates" known but to John Kerry yet to be identified. Stay out of this for your own safety. Image On a lighter note, we have identified the "chemical weapons" utilized in Syria... Image

Are those AR-15 Pop Tarts?

YOU DON'T NEED 36 POP-TARTS TO EAT BREAKFAST!

Shame! Attackers Freedom fighters should be read their Miranda rights and then held in luxury accommodations for several years decades pending trial, during which time they should receive hazardous duty pay, taxpayer-funded medical and dental care, top progressive legal counsel, and, of course, olives and honey with their meals. Have Kenyan police learned nothing from Dear Leader's example?

Police Inspector General David Kimaiyo you are an insensitive racist bigot. Can't you see (it's so obvious) that these freedom fighters let the "good guys" go before sending the deranged infidels to hell?

Since today is not my day for use of the local collective's reading glasses, the title was misread as "No pasties for terrorists!". Which made sense considering the previous article being read was about Tunisian female hippies patriots offering to Fluke relieve built up tension from a hard tough day of terrorizing liberating the peoples of Syria for 80-100 random select 'guests'.

Comrade, Freedom Fighter Womyn wear pasties! They're just full body ones.

FullBodyPasties.jpg

I am afraid the Official Daily Memo was not received by all Comrades. This is a FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE IN THE HIGHEST LEVELS.

terrorist- eating1.jpg

Comrade ROCK, do the Freedom Fyters womyn wear anything under their pasties or do they go ua naturale? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comrade Captain, it's my understanding that they are as nakey as the day they were born under there.

Either that or they have infinite layers of pasties; you peel one layer off and another takes its place.

We may never know for sure.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade, Freedom Fighter Womyn wear pasties! They're just full body ones.

FullBodyPasties.jpg
Ooh, shame, shame, I can see eyes and part of nose peeking through veil of middle womyn. Haram!

Well, at least I think it is womyn. Eyebrows appear thick. Perhaps it is undercover agent.

RedDiaperette wrote:Shame! Attackers Freedom fighters should be read their Miranda rights and then held in luxury accommodations for several years decades pending trial, during which time they should receive hazardous duty pay, taxpayer-funded medical and dental care, top progressive legal counsel, and, of course, olives and honey with their meals. Have Kenyan police learned nothing from Dear Leader's example?
You left out complimentary sex change operations.

Comrade Diaperette,

definitely an undercover spy. Here we see John Kerry briefing one in the White Dacha just prior to it's mission in Syria.