No Truth in Teabaggers!

"WANT IS WEALTH
POVERTY IS PROSPERITY
SQUALOR IS LUXURY"

Comrades, here is a bit of most equally excellent anecdotal evidence to share as we march FORWARD™ that shows the RethugliKKKan Teabaggers are totally racist, insane, bigoted, and homophobic. It is a conversation I engaged in while working for one of The Peoples' PACs this past weekend. Here is the transcript for your reading pleasure:

Red: Hello, is Sandra Clark there?

Male voice: Who's calling?

Red: This is Red on behalf of M.0.F.O.

Male voice: Where'd you get this number? Who's MoFo? (People's Voice Pattern Recognition software indicates a 96.2% probability that this is Sandra's husband, John T. Clark.)

Red: M.0.F.O. is the Moving with 0bama FORWARD™ Organization.
~
Clark: Let me guess, you want to encourage me to vote for 0bama and all the Democrats in the election, right?

Red: Yes, President 0bama is the man and the Democrats are the Party who will keep AmeriKKKa moving FORWARD™. So we can count on your vote this election.

Clark: Do you believe, if 0bama's elected again, that he'll stop his campaign of destruction? Even after almost four years of him ruining our country, do you still refuse to see him for what he is?

Red: President 0bama has created 4.5 – correction, new figure just in – 4.8 million jobs…

Clark: The lie continues. Here's the fact: Our nation has lost 7.5 million jobs since 0bama came into office, and if you used the U-6 as you did when Bush was in office, you'd have to admit unemployment is at 15%.

Red: Bush made an unimaginable mess that only President 0bama will be able to completely clean up once he's back in office. By the end of his second term he'll have finished fundamentally transforming this nation and…

Clark: Listen to yourself. Think about what you're saying, don't just spout off talking points like a parrot. You want me to vote for 0bama? Vote for Democrats? Vote for people who are entrenched in the Party of abortion, of hate, of immorality, God-haters, people haters, liberty and success haters; the Party of poverty, the Party of slavery? What's wrong with you? Why don't you love your children? Why do you want to saddle them with regulations and taxes that will crush them, with debt they can never repay, and inundate them with hate and suspicion of others, and strip away any opportunity they have to succeed and enjoy a better, more prosperous life than you?

I was brave, Comrades. Despite Clark's racist hatred and hostility, I boldly stuck to my script.

Red: This nation has never worked…

Clark: Statism has never worked – anywhere it's been tried. Yet every statist thinks he's the 0ne who's smarter and cleverer than everyone else; the 0ne who can make the statist hell into a utopian paradise. 0bama's heroes, Marx and Engels, knew nothing of how humans interact and work together, and they weren't very bright – and 0bama's dumber than they were. He's even dumber than his pals Axelrod, Jarrett, Wright, Ayers, Chavez, Putin, Ahmadinejad, and the Muslim Brotherhood. Worse still, 0bama's too dumb to recognize how dumb he is. You might want to study history, instead of cheering on the Party that's destroying the greatest nation the world has ever known.

At this point, I hung up on that insane racist intolerant RethugliKKKan Teabagger; it was obvious that he couldn't be indoctrinated re-habilitated. But – we know where he lives. And his wife. And their daughter. And her little dog, too.

this ones kinda gives you that worm fuzzy feeling ,huh?
forward-marxist-pamphlet-cover.jpg

I strongly believe in meritocracy with regard to teabagging T.H.0B.0.'s (The Haters of 0Bama for Office)... Clearly, it's the only language they understand!... So... we teabag those who merit it, in the Glorious Communist Tradition...

lincolnconspiratorhanging.gif
You didn't make that rope (tight enough)!

... and then send them a bill for the rope...

comrade putin wrote:this ones kinda gives you that worm fuzzy feeling ,huh?
Fuzzy worm indeed, Comrade. Like at the bottom of the tequila bottle from our favorite importer of unregistered voters.

Sister Massively Opiated wrote:I strongly believe in meritocracy with regard to teabagging T.H.0B.0.'s (The Haters of 0Bama for Office)... Clearly, it's the only language they understand!... So... we teabag those who merit it, in the Glorious Communist Tradition...

You didn't make that rope (tight enough)!

... and then send them a bill for the rope...
Comrade Sister, the image you provided is a Glorious example of one of our favorite passtimes, AKA Teatime for Teabaggers. Splendidly refreshing! And yes, we bill them for the rope they didn't make, which we fabricate from whole cloth.