Nominate Your Favorite Progressive!

POLL: Who is you BFPP (Best Fav PA Prog)

You may select 1 option

Frau, forget Al Gore, we need Jimmy Carter as an election observer. He'd get to the bottom of why you and Snoogie are behind in the vote count before Pinkie can count her ill gotten booty.

Snoogie, I agree, I love the Women's Movement, especially when I'm walking behind it.
But the preliminary results don't look good for you or the Frau. I can't prove there is cheating going on, but I suspect that someone has stuffed their junk in Pinkie's trunk.

(butt puns not intended much)

I suspect this is why Pinkie is laying low, and she is also mad about my comment where I said she likely honked the horn with her chest full of ribbons every time she got into her Prius, when I was only teasing her.

I wonder if Pinkie is hiding out with Al Gore. He was a no-show at the recent Cancun climate exchange stick it to the rich convention. Laurie David had better watch out.

Frau and Snoogie, if Pinkie does steal this election, there are consolations to your losing, don't you know. Unlike the People's Cube where we give progressives a safe haven, Pinkie will be mocked and poked fun of.

For your information, I am upstairs in my hotel suite awaiting election returns, while my red-scarfed acolytes are downstairs in the ballroom getting ready for the victory celebration, to include pink balloons cascading from the ceiling amid the sweet rocking strains of my campaign song, "Killer Queen."

And why would I be mocked and poked fun of? Are you calling me a conservative?

Pinkie,

I see why you thought that. I should have completed my last sentence. What I meant was that you would be mocked on conservative websites by conservative bloggers. Not here at the Cube, of course. You know how conservative websites skewer our favorite progressives like Comrade Nanski.

Are you comfortable in your hotel suite? Are there plenty of fried beet chips and vodka to go around?

Oh, and just for your information, I don't want you to worry, but there is a nameless communist Penn State university professor who teaches the wonders of the Cuban revolution who may enter the race as a dark horse. I do have some dirt on him, however, and would be open to bribes, if the election becomes close.

This election may come down to being a tie,
with the deciding vote being cast by none other than our illustrious VP : Joe Biden.

jb.jpg
Any questions ?

This is for Pinkie. Something to think about.

Too_Much_Awareness.png

The only person at the Cube who dares mock Pinkie (in a good natured way) is our illustrious People's Director and only because he is unwhackable due to his high rank.

(Red Square, please don't repost that picture of a fat woman smoking Russian cigarettes again, I can't endure any more shovel hits on your behalf)

Comrades,

As a true prog I would be remiss if I didn't offer this to the collective in true proggie fashion to bolster my proggie credentials.

Who wants some of this fine load of PORK that I procured by spending wads of other people's money?

Comrade Snoogie,

That would make a fine appetizer. Here's a recipe: Take can of pork, mix it with Pinkie's Care Ribbons, Nanski's Gavel, Fraulein's stash of Botox, Pieces of Fur from Whoopie's hat, a pinch of horseradish, and some chopped beet tops, and you will have a stimulating and tasty dish.

Comradette Leninka,

Sounds yummy, I'd endorse that recipe to anyone. Ohhh, and speaking of endorsements here's just few organizations I have received them from:

Gay Nazi Biker Chicks Who Hate Bush

Coalition of Still Living in Mommy and Daddies Basement Bloggers

Free Medical Splinter Care for Treehuggers

WPS.......Wealthy People Suck

Teachers Union of 57 States

Smelly Homeless People Deserve Free Soap Group

Palin is the Anti-Christ Atheists Coalition

Such fine groups that do such good causes and proggie work.

Comrade Snoogie,

I had no idea how well connected you were. Your must have thousands of friends on your Face Book page. How you must have met all of them, I dare not say. Being a Commodore in the People's Navy, however, surely enables your networking as you enter every port, from Halls of Montazoma to the Shores of Tripoly.

We haven't heard from Fraulein lately. She isn't in chains on one of your ships, is she?

ALAN GRAYSON DENOUNCES VOTER BASE! Hey say"If Democrats don't vote, then Democrats can't win."VOTERS WOULD ROLL OVER IN GRAVE IF THEY HEARD SUCH TREACHERY!Then he says"If the Republicans show up and vote and many Democrats don't, then the result is a foregone conclusion. " I think Doctors need to place him in state approved "I Love Me Jacket".
cuckoo.jpg
[/font]

Hello there comrades!All this poll and questions about Who is the most Progressive is futile. We all know who is the Most Progressive in History!!And if you don't, you should have a look at this:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-jones/karl-marx-teacher-of-the-_b_817837.html

Yes. I vote for grandpa Marx as Most Progressive Evah.

Excellent comrade! Thank you for glorious people's article from our beloved HuffPo. With no sparsity of quotation marks Comrade Brian Jones has informed us once again of the evils of kapitalism and the the glories of our beloved system and our Father Prog, not to be confused with our very own current day Commissar Father Prog Theocritus.

With a dip into Sharia and just a little twist of Democratic Republic to keep the proles happy the Progressive World of Next Tuesday will arrive! It is so glorious to see the HuffPo finally coming out with our true intentions for Communist Revolution™.

Hail Obama!

I propose a first action to take in The Revolution: edubacation (or how to use punctuation)