North Korea Conducts Peaceful Nuclear Weapons Test

Comrade Kim has shown once again that he is peaceful and has the best interests of the world in mind today, when he detonated a nuclear device underground. This will have the effect of giving clean water and bountiful crops for all of North Korea, as well as universal electric power from simply sticking a wire in the ground. Comrade Kim is to be praised for his eternal wisdom, and great gifts to his dear people.

This peaceful nuclear test will show the world that Comrade Kim is a just and fair leader who seeks to harm no one, and wishes prosperity and joy for all.

Dear Leader Kim experiences unwanted affection from a Korean Bruno (shown behind grinning)

How can this happen? Obama is President, didn't that mean everything wrong in the world would be right? I am already excited to see all the “tough talk” that we are going to lay down on North Korea. Maybe Obama will slap Kim Jong-il upside the head with a teleprompter.

Happy Memorial Day America, this is what you voted for!

Successful: YEAH!

More talk: GOOD GRIEF!

https://thelcabroadside.wordpress.com/
<br>

Comrade, I'm certain our Iranian friends will be watching how our scrawny wussie boy chump in chief grovels before North Korean's dynamic Dear Leader.

The last time NoKo lit off a nuke, our intelligence services had advance warning. Thanks to the ever alert Obama, this time we were taken completely by surprise. It will be fun to watch the puny halfrican prince make stuttering excuses for this failure....Oh wait, why not blame it on Bush?

Oh to have a Dear Leader we could be proud of, a real man among tyrants. I'm moving to North Korea!

Imagine a leader who was a cross between the reactionary Theodore Roosevelt, and the thought criminal Regan. Why I shudder just thinking about that...

No need to worry, Obama is "concerned". Also don't worry about the 6 Iranian worships in international waters or the small explosion in NYC today. Everything will be just fine.

I am sorry to report thatRoh Moo-hyun purged himself, like all good comrades should, a few days ago..

...tens of thousands of mourners journeyed Sunday to the southern village where former President Roh Moo-hyun killed himself by jumping off a rocky cliff overlooking his home.
"What's left for me for the rest of my life is just to be a burden to others," Roh wrote in a note on his computer minutes before leaving for the final hike to Owl's Rock with a security guard. "Don't be too sad.Aren't life and death both part of nature? Don't feel sorry. Don't blame anybody. It's destiny."

Roh's suicide, just 15 months after he left office, came ashe and his family faced intense questioning about $6 million given to the Rohs during his presidency by a Seoul businessman implicated in a number of bribery scandals.

The allegations weighed heavily on a man who prided himself on his "clean" record in a country struggling to shake a tradition of corruption.

...several top officials, including the prime minister, were turned away from the mourning rites for the liberal ex-leader, who had a fractious relationship with conservative opponents his supporters accuse of driving Roh to his death. They pelted a bus carrying conservative politicians with eggs and doused lawmakers with water.