North Korean documentary on poverty in America

I watched this on my laptop at a Starbucks while sipping a cup of coffee made from triple filtered yellow snow while munching a deliciously roasted spring Robin on a stick.

I did not hear them mention that it was not like this before the sequester. The One needs to make a phone call (if he can find one working) and have that oversight corrected. More yellow hot snow please!

$.$. Halliburton wrote:... while munching a deliciously roasted spring Robin on a stick.

I see we share similar tastes, Comrade.

catwithbird.jpg

OMG, Comrade Dennis Rodman is POOR? It must be due to raaaaacism!

Hot snow? HOT? I should be so lucky. And just how did these proles make hot snow? Trampling all over the atmosphere with their fat skinny carbon footprints I'll bet! That's how! And furthermore, who do these N. Korean's think they are anyway - judging Amerikans? Can't they see we are doing our best to emulate them? Sure they have a 60 year head start, but please don't rub it in comrades. OK? I detest Bush!

Why, I had hot snow and bird legs for dinner in my tent just last night!

It seems that the Sequester started so long ago now...

You had bird? LUCKEYYYYY! I'm stuck in the frozen beet field, eating field mouse burgers... the sandwich that comes with it's own toothpick.

Chairman Meow wrote:
$.$. Halliburton wrote:... while munching a deliciously roasted spring Robin on a stick.

I see we share similar tastes, Comrade.

Chairman Meow,

Prepare yourself for this:

I served as an invaluable source for the documentary by providing them with this archival image illustrating how most Americans are starving while the Rich Republicans in America dine on the finest cuisine (dare I say "Predatory Haute Cuisine"?) such as this instance of Sarah Palin and Todd Palin dining on Sauteed Alaskan Kitten (hope it wasn't from one of the many litters I'm sure you spawned -- despite the One Kitten Per Family rule -- with your various pussycat companions groupies.

--Peeples Journalist

Peeples Journalist wrote: ... Sarah Palin and Todd Palin dining on Sauteed Alaskan Kitten ...

shocked.jpg

Red Menace wrote:You had bird? LUCKEYYYYY! I'm stuck in the frozen beet field, eating field mouse burgers... the sandwich that comes with it's own toothpick.

Toothpick?

This sounds like an ill-gotten gain that needs redistributed...