Not homeless, wife in target 2+ hours, Trump to blame

Here's the difference between the Trump economy and the Obama economy in a nutshell.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Wife_Target_Help_Trump_Obama.jpg[/img]

Credit where credit is due:

Man pokes fun at wife's hours-long Target run with public sign: 'Please help!'

Everywhere I go, I see signs saying, "Now Hiring" and "Help Wanted" and other such enticements. Fie, fie on these corporate villains who attempt to lure people away from the Free Things™ lavished upon them by the State, or into doing honest work toiling for slave wages instead of nobly doing Public Service for The People.™

RedDiaperette wrote:Everywhere I go, I see signs saying, "Now Hiring" and "Help Wanted" and other such enticements. Fie, fie on these corporate villains who attempt to lure people away from the Free Things™ lavished upon them by the State, or into doing honest work toiling for slave wages instead of nobly doing Public Service for The People.™

Honest work ...you mean like tendin' TPC™ Kollective beets?? And Ambassador to Texazistan noted here recently that 'pelipsky's beet field for TPC™ Kollective...at least from his view from the dirt road along fence line ...looked well weeded. forelock tug, your Ambassadorship Sir.

Such a consideration from 'pelipsky's noble betters, ...but maybe Ivan the Stakonovet's is just shopfiscating up a quota for Tractor Barn #2's Public Vodka Distillery for The People™ Who Know Whether There Is/Is Not A Party Bunker.

Besides, that evil Trump makes it possible to actually pay for a 2+ hour shopping tour at the well appointed and supplied counters/displays of Target....which is way better than a 2+ hour shopping tour to get NOTHING, like in Venezuela.

That accursed Trump and his honest work at slave wages MAGA Shopping Plan.

Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent for Trumputler
#BR 549

RedDiaperette wrote:Everywhere I go, I see signs saying ... "Help Wanted" ...
Ach, now vee haf ze understands, here on ze odzer side of ze oucean.
Zey hear vot ze pipel vant ("help!"), and zat iz vhy zey finally enpeach ze Oraindsh Mann, ja?

RedDiaperette wrote:Everywhere I go, I see signs saying, "Now Hiring" and "Help Wanted" and other such enticements. Fie, fie on these corporate villains who attempt to lure people away from the Free Things™ lavished upon them by the State, or into doing honest work toiling for slave wages instead of nobly doing Public Service for The People.™
Same here. And some, like ALCOA are advertising on billboards as well. One problem here is finding qualified workers who can pass a drug test.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote: Same here. And some, like ALCOA are advertising on billboards as well. One problem here is finding qualified workers who can pass a drug test.

[OFF]

Do you know if these jobs ALCOA are offering are jobs that will last? Has this local ALCOA mill done waves of hiring and firing in the past?

About a year ago, at the company I work for, we hired a bunch of people, only to fire them a few months later. They were also forced to work 50-60 hour weeks when they were promised a standard 40 hours. Right after that phase was over, word started going around like wildfire to not even apply at said company. Management is having a hell of a time trying to attract good people.

Honestly, I think that good people are out there. It's just that most of the companies who are desperate for workers have done the same thing as above, or have otherwise treated their people like crap. Word gets around, eventually the good people hear of it, and they don't even consider applying, because why would they? When that happens, the hiring pool consists of nothing but drug users who will apply everywhere and do anything.

What Stierlitz said. ^^^ 'pelipsky's disaster in public school taught 'pelipsky...why go back to same system different location? The system is run amok with nutz without a clue as to the BIG Picture of Education...just a bunch of Deep State: Local Community Branch types feeding at the Federal/State Trough who find the BIG Picture of Education offensive...if not just plain d.u.m.b. Not educating in a way that promotes well-being for students and community means holding taxpayers hostage for MORE MONEY to fix problem.

Jackalopelipsky
mythical hare brained horned rodent and Russian Agent
#BR 549

Oh, Papa K!

And even havin' a beverage to spew...is all Trumputler's fault.

'pelipsky
#BR 549