Notable/Quotable: Authentic Frontier Gibberish

You have to give him a break: he has a code in the node (he cad't sdiff childred right dow either).

Fake news!!! Everyone knows that it was Trump who was an idiot and an ignoramus. So you've obviously doctored the video of Trump saying it, and made it look as if Biden did it. HOW DARE YOU?

You must also be a hater of children and minorities beause you've attacked a person who is their greatest lover and defender. We will Kafka you!

Furthermore, we willl report you to the factcheckists on all social media sites and we will make sure you never make another post in your racist, sexist, anti-gay, and otherwise hateful existence.

Red Square wrote: We will Kafka you!

Furthermore, we willl report you to the factcheckists on all social media sites and we will make sure you never make another post in your racist, sexist, anti-gay, and otherwise hateful existence.
And it will be done expodentially.

Kim Jong Fun wrote:

Stop right now or Margret gets it! I mean it! I'll do it!

Margaret wrote:
Kim Jong Fun wrote:

Stop right now or Margret gets it! I mean it! I'll do it!

uuuhhhmmm, Margaret?? Are you absolutely sure this Gibberish, and not Malarky??

3.2.1.forelocktug,
'pelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Margaret wrote:Stop right now or Margret gets it! I mean it! I'll do it!

3.2.1.forelocktug,
'pelipsky
Re: Blazing Saddles

Gabby Johnson = Deputy Sheriff Trying to shoot Rambo from the helicopter.

Same actor.

Margaret wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:
Margaret wrote:Stop right now or Margret gets it! I mean it! I'll do it!

3.2.1.forelocktug,
'pelipsky
Re: Blazing Saddles
MARGARET 4.jpg

Gosh, this Kafka trap of Margaret's is expodentially hazardous, and insiderish. Margaret didn't even quote the line korrectly! Or, use quote marks as a punctuation alert!! Besides, if quoted accurately, Margaret the choir singer would be in the Kafka trap WITH 'pelipsky. Right???

However, the begging question is: when Joe Biden gets to talking expodentially, is that really Gibberish, or is it the same old Malarky talk that made Joe infamous all his life?

"'pelipsky's gonna stop right here coz 'pelipsky gets it! 'pelipsky really means it this time!"

"Some comrade save that poor horned lagamorph!"

Taking kafka pelts and using them for "peculiar' headwear is the future.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky