Notable/Quotable: Joseph Goebbels, calling Joseph Goebbels

Margaret,

and here's 'pelipsky's harebrained mind thinking the Biden Administration WAS the Reality Crisis.

'pelipsky fails these kinds of tests every time. 2021 is like finding oneself as bussed in labor for Toon Town.

j.

Reality is so precious that it needs to be rationed in order to be distributed equally to all comrades.

Some people have too much reality; others too little. This leads to the glaring reality gap, which is the biggest crisis of our time after the income gap, the gender gap, and the climate gap.

Reality czar outranks the Mayor of Realville and will act accordingly.

Red Square wrote:Some people have too much reality; others too little. This leads to the glaring reality gap, which is the biggest crisis of our time after the income gap, the gender gap, and the climate gap.
It can only be solved by the #RealityCzar, #GenderCzar, #InclomeCzar & #ClimateCzar.

Comrades,

All this talk about Czars—Czar this, Czar that, here a Czar, and there a Czar—it scares me. Next Tuesday, can we please get the next President to call them Commissars instead of Czars?

It's time to heal, but... Social media nazis have no sense of irony, or they really hate when we make fun of their role model.

Today I was suspended on FB after they discovered this post from 2 months ago.

[img]/images/SCRN_FB_Timetoheal.jpg[/img]

Rule #4
Never jest with leftists, for they are humorless and no nothing but scorn.

Did the "Reality Czar" put the cardboard cut outs in the Superbowl stadium?

Red Square wrote:It's time to heal, but... Social media nazis have no sense of irony, or they really hate when we make fun of their role model.

Today I was suspended on FB after they discovered this post from 2 months ago.

[img]/images/SCRN_FB_Timetoheal.jpg[/img]

ONLY 3 Days, Kamalarad Red Square...??? We should hope that such an esteemed and sufficiently Woke Party Official such as yourself should have found hisself/herself/isself/xisself consigned to the Electronic Gulag for a much longer term to "fortify" your Ideological zeal!

Not to brag... But I have managed several 30-day stays to ensure I remain sufficiently "chastised." As such, I may say that my ideological purity is the highest of any... save those (of course) brave Heroes of the Revolution who have managed to martyr themselves in these Electronic Schtruggle Sessions.

FBBigBro2.jpg

I wish to submit an old Kamalarad of mine for the position of Truth Czar under the Harris/Biden Regime.... He was put out of work by BusHitler -- simply because of his Ethnic Cleansing Background...

He has been working as a "Kommunity Organiser" in Minnesota's 5th congressional district, but he has extensive experience in "fortifying" reality at the Executive Level.

Mystery item No. 1