NRA joins Taliban

After many decades fighting an uphill battle for American citizens to retain their right to bear arms, the National Rifle Association has now decided to economize on its advocacy costs by simply joining the Taliban. We just received this statement:

"Wullah yawullah in the name of the prophet (PBUH) we now are part of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. This means we get to carry around expensive US-made military equipment. And we want it for free, too. Praise upon the prophet or whatever! Yours truly, the NRA".
After this suprising message, all Democrat-led anti-gun initiatives were abruptly halted, and Congress quickly passed a 29-trillion-dollar "infrastructure" bill to equip this new Taliban branch with fancy toys. All NRA members will be able to pick either a fully armed blackhawk helicopter, an attack drone, a small truckload of machine guns or a handful of laser-guided rockets, courtesy of the US taxpayer.

Well done, NRA!

Comrade Minitrue

Minitrue wrote:Glorious news comrades!

As a member of the National Rifle Association, I'm compelled to correct your declaration.

The NRA that you referred to is the entirely unrelated organization, Noticeably Retarded Afghans, who are a large part of the population and willingly support and participate in the goals and activities of whomever is in charge of who gets murdered Afghanistan at any given time (currently the Taliban, who are the plurality of this NRA's membership).

The "NRA" that you quoted is largely incapable of making sapient political decisions much less wield a firearm...or an air-sickness bag...or a marshmallow...or even a toothbrush.

Mystery item No. 1

However, the report of Democrat support for this declaration by the Noticeably Retarded Afghans may in truth be factual (or may in fact be truthful) since the Democratic National Committee is a pseudonym for the Demonstrably Retarded American Party that Caused the Civil War and Created the Ku Kux Klan and Implemented Jim Crow Laws and Allied Themselves with Neo Marxists (the DRAPCCWCKKKIJCLATNM).

I hope this correction will absolve the National Rifle Association and remove it from any association with events in Afghanistan that some consider unfortunate but others (the Taliban) consider a freaking shut-out, a clean sweep, a spanking, an end run, a blowout, a slam dunk, an uzhazniye pozhar, etc.

But, y'know comrades, the trigger discipline of the Taliban recruits as seen in all the photos, means volunteer training has been taking place in Afghanistan. Trigger discipline, means when Taliban members shoot somebody, it wasn't because they didn't know what their hands were doing.

NRA can mean so many nuances today.

Also, has any comrade noticed how fascicle Taliban officials are in conducting official terrorist business according to Robert's Rules of Order, while the DeepState's Department's meetings are ordered according to Rules For Radicals?

I find it interesting that President* Biden claimed that US citizens would need to have F15s and nukes to take on the US government and then surrenders to a rag-tag militia in Afghanistan and hands over to them F15s and access to nukes. Am I missing something here?

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

There was a time I thought that I would defend this country, and be willing to die, because I love it, but if things went really south here, and I survived, to the point that I was on the run and needed to escape, I could always go back to my homeland.

I don't have that option anymore.

Many of you may think that's craven but I always thought about it as retreating to where freedom is defended.

I can't express how sad I am about that.

There's nowhere left to go.

This is our last stand for freedom.

We live free or die.

We live free or die.

I will not submit.

30 years ago, something different happened in 'pelipsky's middle school remedial reading classroom. A very mixed up student - evidently worried 'pelipsky wasn't aware of evil - from out of nowhere, plunged a pair of scissors to quarter inch from 'pelipsky's third eye. If his intent was to harm his beloved teacher, 'pelipsky would be dead.

Since 'pelipsky was the obvious threat to the student and entire campus,'pelipsky was sent home for psychiatric evaluation. For the final 2 months of school, any twitch on 'pelipsky's face at the reality that a mixed up student was sitting in class with the rest of the innocent peeps required total self-control. Strangely, the only person who cried that 'pelipsky's teaching career was over, was the mixed up student, sobbing on last day of school, "You've got to come to High School with me. You're the only one who understands me."

The ISD's action destroyed what constitutes a safe learning environment on campus.

Recovery was hard for 'pelipsky. If 'pelipsky shared dots connecting to say Columbine's debacle, 'pelipsky was just talking crazy shit. Things were not that FUBAR...no comrades. It was 'pelipsky who remained the question of sanity.

After starting new career as decorative artist painting furniture in garage, 'pelipsky would ask God how long until the immorally corrupt neighborhood public school destroyed the community paying their salary.

The answer is 30 years.

That's why 'pelipsky is now a third person mythical horned rodent for warning bat shit crazy is fixin' to hit the community's fan.

The mind is the new Manifest Destiny to be settled and controlled.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] I will not submit.

Nor should you submit, Comrade. We are the majority. The media tries to make it look otherwise but we—the sane who recognize the depravity and wrongness of what we see all around us—we are the majority and we are rising.

Never cower. Never Fear. Never submit.

jackalopelipsky wrote:'pelipsky is now a third person mythical horned rodent for warning bat shit crazy is fixin' to hit the community's fan. The mind is the new Manifest Destiny to be settled and controlled.

You are a man with a heart and a mind, not a mythical horned rodent. The injustice done to you may have lasted long but true justice is coming to answer it.

School boards are among the the most corrupt and least scrutinized bodies in the Republic and people are now beginning to understand and react.

Steel yourself and be proud that you are not blind to the madness that is now exposed and eroding.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
The mind is the new Manifest Destiny to be settled and controlled.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

It always has been, comrade. Only these days it's settled and controlled by those who believe Government is God and freedom is a social white supremacist heteronormative construct that needs deconstruction.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government."

What a terribly racist, sexist, bigoted, heteronormative, exclusive declaration to make. Why, it's almost as if they think that the government doesn't have any rights!

Thanks, most esteemed comrades. When a comrade's been in the shit...that's where the bonds of The Collective are forged.

Jackalopelipsky's shovel has been busy over the years digging tunnels and burrows of safe space to undermine what's going on on the surface. Yes! Colonel O! In fact, a certain group of 'pelipsky's hosted Red Square in the early days of TPC. That's the kind of burrows of safe space this mythical horned rodent's shovel was really into digging.

But it was that teaching The Constitution that REALLY got under the skin of the surface dwellers. Constantly undermining, undermining, undermining beneath the surface. And then, the hare LIP on this Jackalope....just asking a question deep below the surface of our elected betters' intent. One elected better started babbling about the Methodist Creed after 'pelipsky asked simple question.

'pelipsky rememories, Comrade Sister Massively Opiated sending message to TPC, calling for every comrade to get their shovels and UNDERMINE. UNDERMINE and TUNNEL!!!
That what the Fighter Dolphin said.

Well. 'pelipsky obeyed the order. painting furniture - which btw made the horned one a target of ALGORE because, there 'pelipsky was, in the garage mixing up all kinds of cocktails of fauxery and using products in the manner for which they were not intended.!!!!! It was painting and tunneling below the surface, constantly undermining, this is 'pelipsky's life story.

Then crazy autoimmune disease - probably the cause of the antler rack -- yeah, 'pelipsky just knows other comrades are envious and want 'pelipsky's rack on their wall! Dream on, comrades!!

Anyway, it was big time solitary confinement, comrades. The surface types thought, "Thank, Marx! No more questions from that hare LIPPED rodent." Then, eureka!, remission from confinement! Karaokes began to lippily form where before, Karaokes were graciously supplied to 'pelipsky by TPC. Brainbirds began to fly again in the mythical horned rodent's mind...and that crazy hare lip has already stirred the pudding spines around the local surface. It's like walking on Banana Pudding around here, comrades. Some parts more solid than others, but the pudding goo covers everything.

Just like Comrade Dolphin, Sister Massively Opiated instructed in the past. Use your shovels to TUNNEL and UNDERMINE and then watch what happens on the local surface when you pop the question.

Today, more than ever, Comrades! For SISTER MASSIVELY OPIATED!!!

FOR RED SQUARE!!!

FOR YOURSELVES, COMRADES!!!

And that, Comrades, is what the mythical horned rodent is ALL about.

forelocktug,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549