Obama Administration Announces Rollout of Operation Grinch

Flying_Toasters.jpg
Today the Federal Aviation Administration announced new rules, effective December 21, requiring that flying toys weighing more than 0.55 pounds be subject to strict federal regulation and oversight. Officially dubbed Operation Grinch, the rules apply to all remotely controlled flying devices, from weaponized drones down to tethered toy model airplanes.

"Make no mistake: unmanned aircraft enthusiasts are aviators, and with that title comes a great deal of responsibility," said US Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx, noting that failure to comply could result in a $250,000 fine and three years' imprisonment. He clarified that devices without a remote operating system, such as balloons, paper airplanes, and Frisbees, remain acceptable gifts this holiday season.

Foxx cautioned that FAA jurisdiction extends only to Phase I of Operation Grinch, and referred reporters to the EPA for questions about the planned Phase II, which is expected to ban toys made of plastic and wood no later than December 24.

Weigh your beets carefully before lobbing them at capitalists comrades.

Kilroy wrote:Weigh your beets carefully before lobbing them at capitalists comrades.

Beets are not toys! Never treat them as such! Now, march!

This is my beet! This is my gun!
This is for killing! This is for fun!

Thanks for posting the new rules. Since only registered UAS's can be flown, and only U.S. citizens can register their UAS's, I'll be flying my drone and laughing my ass off at those illegal border hoppers watching me. Boy, I'll bet they're going to be pissed they can't use their ..... hey, wait a minute... are you sure,... what's that registration Website again?

Q. Who is required to register on the new online UAS registration website?

A. [highlight=#ffff00]Only individual recreational or hobby users who meet U.S. citizenship requirements are able to register their unmanned aircraft using this new streamlined web-based process.[/highlight] This new, faster and easier system will be available for other UAS owners soon.

I wonder if the Obama Administration will ever consider flying pigs an urgent threat to national security. I believe Obama wrote a thesis on that subject while in Columbia, but we'll never know for sure as his student record have been sealed.

Flying_Pigs.jpg

Toy_Planes_Soviet_Posters.jpg
And this young pioneer also seems to be up to no good, but I can't find a caption for him right now.

Soviet_Stamp_Model_Airplane.jpg

Red Square wrote:I wonder if the Obama Administration will ever consider flying pigs an urgent threat to national security. I believe Obama wrote a thesis on that subject while in Columbia, but we'll never know for sure as his student record have been sealed.
I think this was his major.
Animals.jpg

Red Square wrote:I wonder if the Obama Administration will ever consider flying pigs an urgent threat to national security. I believe Obama wrote a thesis on that subject while in Columbia, but we'll never know for sure as his student record have been sealed.

Flying_Pigs.jpg
This reminds me of a beloved poem of my youth:

"Birdie, birdie, in the sky
Dropped some whitewash in my eye.
I'm so glad that cows can't fly."

Perhaps the FAA will adopt it as an agency work song.

Comrade Red Square,
This will be an issue in our Liberal Enclaves only.

Those dame ingenious Rebels below the Mason-Dixon will solve this issue while turning pigs into bacon and Operation Grinch into a bad day at the capitalist movie theaters.

Long live the 150 year revolution.

hard-hats---volly.jpg

RedDiaperette wrote:

Flying_Pigs.jpg
This reminds me of a beloved poem of my youth:

"Birdie, birdie, in the sky
Dropped some whitewash in my eye.
I'm so glad that cows can't fly."

Perhaps the FAA will adopt it as an agency work song.

Comnrade RedDiaperette,
Stay positive. Our birdie, birdie's are glorious..........and our joyful Sweet Bird of Youth experiences must remain within the washed brains of the masses. They must not be allowed to look toward the future as the revolution continues at full warp speed in the former U.S. of A.

Long live the revolution and long live PJN and his heroic racing adventures and his heroic adventures with women.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000LJ60DQ?ref=imdbref_vi_tt_aiv&tag=imdbtag_vi_tt_aiv-20

The attachment Flying_Pigs.jpg is no longer available

If the FAA will regulate Swine Aviation, will NASA be in charge of Pigs in Space?

pigs in space.jpg

Konservative_Punk wrote:If the FAA will regulate Swine Aviation, will NASA be in charge of Pigs in Space?

Nay, NASA has been placed in charge of the Muslim Self-Esteem Program. Pigs, being haram, will not be allowed.