Obama Admits Receiving Concussion As Youth!

Monopoly-Concussions.jpg

"Sure, I may have gotten a mild concussion playing football" - Barack Obama

Comrades in safety,

Heed the warning of Dear Leader! Save The Children™ from the dangers of unprotected sports and youthful games!

"Before the awareness was out there, when I was young and played football briefly, there were a couple of times where I'm sure that that ringing sensation in my head and the need to sit down for a while might have been a mild concussion, and at the time you didn't think anything of it," Obama said. "The awareness is improved today, but not by much. So the total number of young people who are impacted by this early on is probably bigger than we know."

Concussion received when Moochelle slipped and fell on his head. BTW: Rich text, poor text, aren't all texts created equal?

Had he used a condom, said body part would not have been injured.

Hey, Nut-muncher, go denounce yourself for posting a thread about Dear Leader (PBUH) and illustrating it with a racist image of the quite possibly "legitimate" offspring of white Kapitalists. They probably all have birth certificates in their portfolios too.

What to these refugees from Planned Parenthood have to do with Dear Leader?

"...there were a couple of times where I'm sure that that ringing sensation in my head and the need to sit down for a while..."

IT IS NOT A CONCUSSION, COMRADE! IT IS A 3 AM PHONE CALL FROM BENGHAZI! ANSWER THE DAMN THING!

obama upside down phone.jpg

It's concussion night at STAPLES CENTER...
thanks to Captain Concussed!
captain-concussion.jpg

I know you want it Captain... so here it is!
crapteks-squirrels.png

Bama Buttz & the Buttz Sisters wrote:Concussion received when Moochelle slipped and fell on his head. BTW: Rich text, poor text, aren't all texts created equal?
Comrade Buttz, I'm sure that the People's Director™ could provide an exact answer to that question, but in my humble Marxist opinion the words "rich text" and "poor text" are an analogy to remind us when the Evil Kapitalists were in charge and there was so much more that the rich had that the poor 99% did not have. As a made woman in the nomenklatura, I'm thankful that I can watch the plight of the poor from a distance. And rejoice at how we have replaced rid ourselves of the rich with ourselves
BTW welcome to the Cube....are you any relation to Bertha Butt?

While I am not an ObamaCare™ Certified™ and Approved™ witch doctor quack physician, I would have thought that the pelvic bone structure would have prevented any concussive force from penetrating to our Dear Leader's melon [oops, racist] noggin. Alternatively, one would hope that His thick impervious skull would be invulnerable to any reason logic impact. But, I suppose that's why Monopoly is bad.
OMRI-1.jpg

Bama Buttz & the Buttz Sisters wrote:Concussion received when Moochelle slipped and fell on his head. BTW: Rich text, poor text, aren't all texts created equal?
Remember, though all are equal, some are more so than others.