Obama Alleges Deity (But Surely He Was Joking)

(off)

This speaks for itself, especially the last line.

I must admit comrades, I laughed myself to death, who wouldn't.

Even his favorite president Lincoln couldn't deliver jokes from the teleprompter as brilliantly as O does!

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." A. Lincoln

Red Rooster wrote:I must admit comrades, I laughed myself to death, who wouldn't.

It is good you laughed Comrade. If you did not laugh you would have found yourself being woke up at 3am by three goons. (One to take notes, one to write the report, and one to keep an eye on the two intellectuals.) Then you would have had 5 minutes to gather your warm clothing and shovel (you do keep that all packed by the door don't you Comrade?) and report to the nearest railway platform. All the while listening to a recording of Chairman O tell jokes.

Laughter is good when it is Party Approved(TM) is it not?

To death, Comrade Colonel, to death. Have you not seen The Dark Knight Comrade Colonel? I know a Joker when I see one. His O'liness is HILARIOUS beyond belief!

He was obviously following the great revolutionary moral code of Chairman Mao:

I do not agree with the view that to be moral, the motive of one'sactions has to be benefiting others. Morality does not have to bedefined in relation to others. … People like me want to … satisfy ourhearts to the full, and in doing so we automatically have the mostvaluable moral codes. Of course there are people and objects in theworld, but they are all there only for me. … People like me only have aduty to ourselves; we have no duty to other people.

(off)

That sums up the "morality" of communists and lefties as a whole quite nicely. No wonder they love him so much.

"Thou shall not have strange gods before me"
--Barack Hussein Obama