Obama campaign kick off in Belgium

I was very pleased to see that support for Dear Leader is still running very strong in Belgium. I actually got a little teary with nostalgia on watching this modest and humble campaign parade with all his supporters voicing the party line in a most logical and orderly fashion. Compare this with the typical BushHitler Teabaggers on the other side.

Merely getting all his ducks in a row is not enough for His Obamaness; he does it with geese!

And not just any geese, but TALENT-SHITTING Geese!

Bush-Followed-C_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg
It is in keeping with Marxist Bros. principle to parade with ducks. Even the Bushitler did it. Ducks have been central to our planning and publicity since brothers Groucho and Chico first discover their significance.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECODePT6VHM

What a most glorious display, Comrade Pavlovski.
obama Duck copy.jpg
Comrades. Not everyone loves and appreciates ducks for their commitment to the progressive cause. In fact, comrades, the vast right wing conspiracy racist fascist tea-baggers have executed a propaganda campaign to rid our Dear Leader of his most loyal flock.

Comrade Pavlovski - I had no idea Comrade Biden could play drums!!

Or was that Comrade Carney? I'm pretty sure it was VPOTUS, because of the spring in his step.

I kan't remember now whether it is a goose, gander or duck, but somewhere an intelligent Comrade devised a test to separate Revolutionaries from Reaktionaries. The basic part of the test is to see whether the candidate can walk like a goose (or is it quack and swim like a duck?).

That is how I knew that the Dэaя Lэadэя was one of us back in 2007, when hэ walked like a heroic Maяxist Goose, while the decadent Amerikan Press talked of him as if hэ were a Republican presidential candidate.

That and the sweet Guns/Bibles joke in San Francisko...

So I exhort the newbies here that if they want to really be known as good Maяxist Comrades, to practice the goose step, or face 12 months in Siberia digging mass graves trenches.

Let's all goose step into the oldies!!!!!

According to NEWSMAX, Obama snags endorsement, from Medvedev!
Looks like the campaign is coming along pretty good!

I am confuses! It does not appear they are goosing anyone, could this be an anti constipation drill?

Major will return Thursday!
Last edited by General Confusion on 6/21/2011, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: suubtraction

I think Comrade Rock is correct. The drummer is our beloved Comrade VP Biden and I'm pretty sure the Majorette is Saint Nanski. She has that same perky step when she's dancing to Dear Leader's speeches.

Goose Stepping? We of the People's Cube have the greatest "goose steppers" in the World.

Behold the Red Rooster:

Has none of you noticed the one-man band trailing the geese? That's George Soros.

We do not appreciate dear George enough. He funds every sort of base, anti-American thing that he can, and I love him for that. He does it with money he made wrecking other countries' monies. But that's okay--in a Proper World, there will be no money. Just beet rations and power, and George knows that.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Has none of you noticed the one-man band trailing the geese? That's George Soros.

We do not appreciate dear George enough. He funds every sort of base, anti-American thing that he can, and I love him for that. He does it with money he made wrecking other countries' monies. But that's okay--in a Proper World, there will be no money. Just beet rations and power, and George knows that.

Good call Father Prog; and please note the order and symmetry he is able to inspire in his flock. Compare this with the disgusting, free spirited, spontaneous melee exhibited by these mostly rethuglican tea party patriots! They obviously need to drink from the Obama fountain of free Kool-Aid and all go in for jiffy lobos.

Did you see the Washington Mall after the ascension of Dear Oleader in January of 2009? It was a junk yard, which is what it should be. After all, it's Washington.

Whereas the Tea Party, on the same mall, left it cleaner than when they arrived. Same in New York.

What is WITH these people? Where's the rage? Where's the good, old-fashioned left-wing thuggery and complete disregard of OPM and other people's property?

Now, I ask you. Can you trust people like the Tea Party who don't want your money? And who are not pleased to litter, smash, destroy, vilify, cheat, lie, and defame?

I am going for a lie-down, then to Jiffy-Lobo™.