Obama Campaign to Sell Boutique Coat Hangers

Today in congress Texas Democratic Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee balanced a coat hanger on the tip of her fingernail to illustrate the balance that must be kept when deciding to abort male or female fetal tissue. Democrats managed to kill a bill that would have prevented sex-selective abortions, prompting President Obama's 2012 relection campaign to announce a limited-edition boutique coat hanger that will be sold as part of the "Runway To Win" collection.

Presidential spokesmouth Jay "Carney" Carney announced through a bullhorn that the limited-edition, signed coat hangers will sell for $5000.00 each and will be personally autographed by President Obama.

"Step right up!", barked an enthusiastic Carney, "Right this way, ladies and gentlemen, getcher red hot coat hangers riiiiiiight here!"

According to sources within the campaign the coat hangers will come with an engraved invitation to dinner with the president, for an additional reduced price of only $35,000.00.

Is it too soon to start blaming the Republicans informing the proles that Republicans are responsible for the inevitable shift of birth gender ratios towards male over female? After all, it will be those nasty Republicans who blocked the legislation that would have prevented them from taken the next step in the War on Womyns, hitting them when they are most vulnerable: in the womb. *Not to imply that unborn fetuses are people. **Not to imply that womyns are not people. ***Shut up and accept the Party's logik.

Comrade Pony, it's NEVER too early to blame the Republicans keep the proles properly informed. My personal favorite way to do so is something I learned from Lori Ziganto, a very confused and obviously not authentically female "conservative". She does it like this:

"The world is ending because, Bush."

or

"Kittens are dying everywhere because, Bush".

It just cuts right to the heart of the matter :)

Perfect! Spasiba, comrade; thanks to you, I have once again narrowly evaded the dangers of independent thought and reasoning. Which would have been awful because, Bush.