Obama campaigns for Trump against Hillary with this ad

Obama_anti_Clinton_Ad.jpg
It appears that Barack Obama launched the most devastating attack against Hillary Clinton in this more or less recent radio ad:

It's what's wrong with politics today. Hillary Clinton will say anything to get elected. Now she's making false attacks on Barack Obama. The Washington Post says Clinton isn't telling the truth. She championed NAFTA even though it has cost South Carolina thousands of jobs. And worst of all, it was Hillary Clinton who voted for George Bush's war in Iraq. Hillary Clinton: she'll say anything and change nothing. It's time to turn the page. Paid for by Obama for America. I'm Barack Obama, candidate for president, and I approve this message.

Now, some more feeble-minded comrades among us may panic: "What is Obama trying to do, get thoughtcriminal Trump elected? Is nothing sacred? Who are we to believe now? Head hurts!"

The more experienced comrades, however, know that it is namely for such occurrences that the concept of Doublethink was created:

Doublethink is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts. Doublethink is related to, but differs from, hypocrisy and neutrality. Also related is cognitive dissonance, in which contradictory beliefs cause conflict in one's mind. Doublethink is notable due to a lack of cognitive dissonance — thus the person is completely unaware of any conflict or contradiction.
In other words, the current truth has been updated. The most recent, sanctioned, and Party-approved current truth is below. Repeat after me, comrades:

• Hillary has always been the best presidential candidate and an agent of change.
  • Obama was the best presidential candidate and an agent of change yesterday.
  • Hillary is the best presidential candidate and an agent of change today.
  • Obama is the Hillary of today.
  • Hillary is today's Obama.

For further reading please visit:

"Lenin is the Stalin of Today": Deictic Approach to the Cult of Leader

.....so if she floats like a duck...
SHE'S A WITCH! Burn her!...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:SHE'S A WITCH! Burn her!...

Yes, Comrade. As that notorious thought criminal Rush Limbaugh said yesterday:

A witch with a capital "B".

Any unfortunate Comrades,
Who happened to hear the thought criminal Rash Lamebo should wash their ears out with soap to make sure of no residual thought patterns.

May I respectfully submit:

We need to stay the course that Obama has charted, because it is the correct one; and

Hillary will change the course because some people are still not happy.