Obama, Come Out Of Closet Already...

*sigh*

I am of forlornedness.

*sigh*

I am not for good understanding why Dear Leader is of such fraidiness as to not be for admitting what he is really for believing.

Please see below video. You can be for skipping almost all of first minute because that is not being the part that is making for me the *sigh*. It is at 00.58 through the 01.03 that is causing me much of my heart grief. I am of certainess you will be for *sighing* with me once you are for such viewing of those seconds.

Now I am of no Declaration of Independance expert, but I am for knowing that the Thomas Jefferson was to be for writing that Amerikkans are 'endowed by their Creator with...'

As you are for seeing, Dear Leader is having a most difficult time for saying such words and I am for knowing why.

He is good Muslim, that is why.

And as good Muslim he is not for knowing such word as 'Creator', but A LLAhhh!!! So he is for much of the blinking of the eyeballs and for making of the grimacey face because he is about to be for saying, 'endowed by A LLAAAH...' and then he is for the memory he is in Amerikkka speaking to many of the Hispanics who are of the Chrissy belief system so he can not be for saying such truths.

So I say to Dear Leader... Barack Hussein Obama! You must be for pride in your heritage and faith and for once and all be for admittance that you are of the good Islamic way!

But he is not for hearing of me.

*sigh*

Mrs. Al,

Do you think maybe it's a glitch in the teleprompter that left out the words, "...endowed by their Creator"? Sometimes the teleprompter isn't always working correctly thus making the Imam look stoopid.

Perhaps Mr. Obama was not endowed by his Creator ... just sayin'.

Hmmmm... Whinny, you may be for have a point. Maybe his many blinkering eyeball movements and grimacing was because he was for forgetting words of Declaration of Independance.

But he is supposed to be of such smartness! How can he of superior intelligence be for such forgetfullnes unless he was for having A LAH on his mind?

TPC, are you for questioning the endowedness of Dear Leader?

Maybe we must be for asking MO such questions.

Comrades:
Perhaps it is that The Obamessiah feels he is the creator and that it would "redundant" to add the Phrase "endowed by their Creator", but I denounce the "Obamessiah" because it appears he is putting himself before the Glorious state!!!!

I demand a show trial!!!!!

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

I can not believe the unmitigated Gall of this clown, who the hell does he think he is that he can rewrite the founding documents!!!

Mrs. Al,

I have come across some nasty rumors about the Imam... such rumors that I dare not say lest I be construed as insensitive and... 'racist'. I've heard that the Imam is only as smart as his teleprompter allows him to be. The 'superior intelligence' thingie was just a propagandic sceme to shift attention from his ineptness.

Obama doesn't worship Allah........

Obama worships the mirror.

I try so hard to believe. Obamessiah send me a sign. My faith is wavering. My car needs free Obamagas and my mortgage needs Obamoney.

Oops, I just looked at my hands and they are white. So am I SOL (sh*t outta luck)?

Equal Rights for Swedish-Amerikans!

Scratchanitch you greedy Swede, Swiss/Austrian/Poles are at the front of the line, right after Norwegians and Negroes. It says so right here in the Party memo I'm about to draft.

This is a conundrum. Obama, messianic complex aside, dare not claim that he endowed us with rights because if he had his way we wouldn't have those rights. So he really must have been torn between saying Creator (which would have offended his atheist/evolutionist base) or Allah (which would have offended his Latino and Xtian base). The poor man is a victim of political correctness. What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Scratchanitch you greedy Swede, Swiss/Austrian/Poles are at the front of the line, right after Norwegians and Negroes. It says so right here in the Party memo I'm about to draft.

This is a conundrum. Obama, messianic complex aside, dare not claim that he endowed us with rights because if he had his way we wouldn't have those rights. So he really must have been torn between saying Creator (which would have offended his atheist/evolutionist base) or Allah (which would have offended his Latino and Xtian base). The poor man is a victim of political correctness. What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

I wrote this fine article almost 3 years ago at 2am-

fat_rights_now.gif
[/url]

MORE

Say that reminds me of a joke (don't even say it)

Anyway this blonde gal gets pulled over by blonde female cop. The cop asks for her driver's license. The blonde, being dumb and all asks what a driver's license looks like. The cop says it's square and has her picture on it. The blonde babe rummages through her purse and finds a square makeup mirror and hands it to the cop. The cop looks at it and says...

Oh hey, I didn't know you were a cop too.

Red Star wrote:Comrades:
it is that The Obamessiah feels he is the creator and that it would "redundant" to add the Phrase "endowed by their Creator",

Comrade Red Star, you answered your own question.

" but I denounce the "Obamessiah" because it appears he is putting himself before the Glorious state!!!!"

Again, you answer your own question Comrade!

I demand a show trial!!!!!

Oh......Now I see that you have been to the People's Pub. You're swaying like a warm breeze, soldier! Stand up straight!!! A show trial for the omnipotent One? Are you perhaps looking to visit one of Commissar Theo's JiffyLobo's? But, since you have been so ..ah...co-operative in the past, and considering your high status in the Party Elite, I will ....ahem....walk the other way now, and pretend I didn't see or hear what you were pondering in that booze addled brain of yours....ok, Amigo?....claps Red Star on the back and nearly knocks him down

BTW.... comrade, Aren't you getting a bit carried away with these titles.....laughs , spits on the floor and tips his cigar......yes. maybe I'll just drop by the People's Pub for a libation or two.....heheheh

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

I can not believe the unmitigated Gall of this clown, who the hell does he think he is that he can rewrite the founding documents!!!

Image Our POTUS was very properly vetted for the position by the "best" of the Left, and he has never veered off the path since beginning his long journey to show his absentee dad that he was not to be denied.....sad...but so true.