Obama Discovers Previously Unknown Protected Species

The Obama Seal
"Great Seal of the Obama Nation?
5:07 PM Fri, Jun 20, 2008
Brendan McKenna
That the Obama campaign has an official seal is nothing new. They have a nice looking "Obama Seal" image available for download as a background/wallpaper for your PC or Mac. And another download titled "Unum" that's a modified version of the Great Seal of the United States.

But taking the seal to this level, offline, and putting it in front of the senator when he meets with a group of Democratic Party governors seems like it might be tempting fate a little, no?........"

Shame for shame!
Obama should have shopped ThePeoplesCube to truly have the latest and greatest....

Here is the Goddam America seal:

Frankly... Despite my calloused hands, sore back, and incontinence from working long hours in the hot sun I'm salivating over the idea of electing a president with a good seal.

Anybody notice the absence of anything associated with an American flag with Obama's endangered species emblem?

I found a slightly different story regarding Barack Obama's Presidential Seal Gaffe.

[TABLE][TR][TD]Image [/TD][TD]
Barack Obama's presidential campaign's latest gaffe raised eyebrows and elicited snickers Friday when it unveiled the Obamamania version of the presidential seal.

At a meeting with Democratic governors in Chicago, Obama sat behind a rostrum with a seal that was suppose to look like the official seal of the President of the United States. Featuring a turkey with the Obama logo on its breast, the seal contained Karl Marx's favorite Latin motto “de omnibus dubitandum” that roughly translates to "everything must be questioned."

Asked to explain the new seal, Obama spokeswoman Jen Psaki said, "It's a mix of tribute to Ben Franklin who preferred the turkey over the bald eagle as a symbol of our nation, and a call for hope and change." [/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

(karakter off)

This doesn't shock me in the least. He's so high on ego, he'd make his own seal. Though I was expecting his seal to be something like this: that rediculous smile in that red white and blue tone with all the white and blue removed and replaced with all red, with the phrase "Godamn America" somewhere on there, and the phrase "All for one, One for All" in Latin (I don't know it).

I think his seal is a brilliant implication of G-damn America! What could be more of a blow to this evil country than the desecration of the seal? Maybe the American flag with that stupid circle shaped Obama logo in the blue field? Maybe that's what he'll present us with next!

That circle will become the new religious symbol for Obamessiah's America. The Christians have their cross, the Jews their star, and the Muslims their crescent. For the Obamunists, it will be The Holy Circle!

Next up: U.S. flag shaped like a Circle. We will all pledge allegiance to it.

To all you brothers out there...

"Vero Possemus" doesn't mean "More Bitches"
It's Latino for "Yes We Can".

When do we get the mark of the Obama tattooed to our right hands or foreheads?

I thought it meant "Truthful Possums."

Mayor Daley
More bitches? HA! That's rich, Barry. Real rich.

Speaking of rich... I want you to get on the horn to whoever and tell them idiots in DC that I want more DNC cash brought here to Chicago. I also want you to tell Hillary that I won't... errr... we won't be needing her services anymore after these next couple of events.

The bitch is washed up, Barry. We cleaned her clock. She's finished! FINISHED! She'll never run again! Never again! Ha! Hahahah! Ha... heh... hmmm. Now then, where did I put Nancy's number?

-- Da Mare

Branish wrote:I think his seal is a brilliant implication of G-damn America! What could be more of a blow to this evil country than the desecration of the seal? Maybe the American flag with that stupid circle shaped Obama logo in the blue field? Maybe that's what he'll present us with next!

I present you with the Obama State of America flag, replete with logo and black stripes, because whitey is no longer in charge:
Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:When do we get the mark of the Obama tattooed to our right hands or foreheads?
That would be the ass, Chairman...

Mayor Daley wrote:More bitches? HA! That's rich, Barry. Real rich.

Speaking of rich... I want you to get on the horn to whoever and tell them idiots in DC that I want more DNC cash brought here to Chicago. I also want you to tell Hillary that I won't... errr... we won't be needing her services anymore after these next couple of events.

The bitch is washed up, Barry. We cleaned her clock. She's finished! FINISHED! She'll never run again! Never again! Ha! Hahahah! Ha... heh... hmmm. Now then, where did I put Nancy's number?

-- Da Mare

THOUGHTCRIME!!!!

You Daley, have made it to the top of the purge list. Methinks some info might find it's way into the hands of a certain federal prosecutor. You unfortunately seem to think that you have become bigger than the Party and NO ONE is bigger than the Party, and since Glorious Uber Comrade HRC is the Party no one can be above her.
Grab your shovel citizen, for you are in for a long stay at the Gulag.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

That would be the ass, Chairman...

Hmm. I think centered between the cheeks would have been more appropriate.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:When do we get the mark of the Obama tattooed to our right hands or foreheads?

The moment he's elected. All, those for or against him, will be forced to line up at their local government center and have it burned into them. Those who resist will then be taken to the Department of Love and be tortured until they give into Democratic views, than be shot.

(Nice Allusion honorable chairman!)

It will be a microchip in the shape of his logo.

Obama wrote:To all you brothers out there...

I thought Latino for "Yes We Can" was "Sí Podemos."

That's Spanish, which they originally adopted. However, they had to change it to the more obscure Latin after Obama's English-speaking supporters took it to mean "See, iPods for Democrats!" Everyone thought this meant a free iPod for every time you voted Democrat. It resulted in mass stampedes and rioting, the only benefit of which was having one more disaster to blame on the failures of the Bush Administration.

Hence the change to Latin, which those same people now accept as "A Possum in Every Stew Pot."

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

///off

Ahem... That sounds like something them rednecks talk about on Red State Update.

Dominus Possum fox proboscis et tu brute carborundum!