Obama Effect-SC Dems pick another inexperienced Black to run

Comrades,

In most glorious news today, the South Carolina Democrats have picked Alvin Greene to run for the US Senate. A 32-year-old, black, unemployed army veteran, with no experience for office. A most successful progressive outcome.

Of course who do we owe this to.... Papa Obama! He has shown the way and by beating Hillary in the South Carolina Presidential primary, created the path for inexperience blacks to gain power in the gov't. So not only once but twice South Carolina Democrats have made the progressive choice for an inexperienced black man.

Yes indeed, it is that "old black magic" or "black coattails" of Papa Obama. No doubt Alvin Green must have been a strong "student" of Papa Obama's Book-

Just hear this new progressive candidate speak. He even sounds like Our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama when he does not use the teleprompter.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

See, I told you it was great being black. There's not much to it, really. I love it when white people pussyfoot around and treat me with kid gloves. Makes me feel like a queen. I am royalty, after all, and so is that black candidate, whatever his name is. It really doesn't matter as long as he's black.

Very good comrade.

If you notice, my skin tone has changed again. Truthfully, I do not believe myself to be worthy of such skin tone. Too long have I been a member of the oppressive race (name not necessary) to try and change. You know " a rose by any other name..." As such, I believe my progressive goals and the cause are driven better by guilt.

Neotrotsky wrote:Comrades, In most glorious news today, the South Carolina Democrats have picked Alvin Greene to run for the US Senate. A 32-year-old, black, unemployed army veteran, with no experience for office. A most successful progressive outcome.

Adhering to the American Progressive Theme, "It sure beats workin' like a dog". We work beets and they beat work.
beatswork.jpg

UPDATE... UPDATE...UPDATE

Possible Obama-Greene ticket?

Comrades,

it has come the attention of the People's Election committee that such a ticket could work well for us

Let's face it Biden is holding Papa Obama back - the "salt and pepper" thing is just not working anymore

Yes, drop Biden and put Greene on the ticket. Just think of all the possible slogans:

-If you thought one inexperienced black candidate was good then two will be even better!
-Jesus was unemployed
-Buy one get one free
-Can he really do worse than Obama?

-Just imagine if we put our minds together
-Obama Greene- The Dream Machine
Yes indeed comrades- endless

We still have a long way to go to beat racism and lowered expectations. Why just yesterday I heard the ACLU complaining about Obama's policies in regard to Gitmo.

I have one question for our comrades at the ACLU....Have you people always been racist?
It's obvious to me now that they just hate the fact that there is a negro in the White House.

What next? Is Helen Thomas gonna tell him to go back to Kenya?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:We still have a long way to go to beat racism and lowered expectations. Why just yesterday I heard the ACLU complaining about Obama's policies in regard to Gitmo.

I have one question for our comrades at the ACLU....Have you people always been racist?
It's obvious to me now that they just hate the fact that there is a negro in the White House.

What next? Is Helen Thomas gonna tell him to go back to Kenya?

All true Comrade

Thank goodness we still have the NAACP willing to pick up the "good fight" against racism or

Hallmark Pulls Card After NAACP Claims 'Black Holes' Are Racist

Just as we predicted back in 2006, after the Demotion of Pluto:

- Poll: Most Americans think that black holes are discriminated against

- Experts blame Pluto fiasco on lack of tolerance, call for "more diversity"

Quite so comrades. Black holes, black ho's...it's just the same Rightwing racist codespeak that FoxNews and Rush Limberger uses. They think we're fools. What? Will they say that Obama is behaving niggardly in his response to the oil spill? Will they demand that Obama "cap dat well?" Or maybe "plug dat ho?"

Oooo, now I gotta go to bed grinding my teeth. I hate those mudda fuggas!

I didn't know you were a teeth grinder Comrade Whoopie. You should get that taken care of before ObamaCare kicks in. Even those of us in the inner circle may have to make sacrifices. And when energy costs go up thanks to cap and trade, you'll need those teeth even more, because we'll likely be eating most of our food raw. Of course, I suppose you'll be able to get on a waiting list for a pair of recycled dentures.

Pull Um
twizzlers_chocolate_licorice.jpg

They are BLACK and they are TWISTED.
And you don't think we can see where you are going with this?

niggardly.jpg

I personally believe white people should stay indoors at night. Night is dark and often black. Would it not be insulting to blacks for white people to be out at night? Better safe than sorry, I say.

Forever Vigilant:
vigilant.PNG

MSNBC is all concerned about "who is behind this brainy Greene"

They were never concerned with who is behind Papa Obama

Funny how that works

black, unemployed army veteran, with no experience for office. A most successful progressive outcome.
He sounds like an Obamer clone, does he not?! How most exciting, to see another unqualified, inexperienced black man, rise the white ladder of successfulness! And how foolish of Rethuglicans to plant such a grand Obama clone. I do not understand a "black hole" controversies? The beloved late Mr. P was a colossal black hole of stupidity, of which I often informed him, and he never once dare correct me. A black hole of stupid, is a black hole of stupid! Where is controversy??? And I have great love for little yacking Halmark cardie dudes. Where is explanation?!

Comrades, my sources tell me that Hallmark is planning to market Obama Xmas ornaments this fall. Image that comrades...hanging a black man from a tree! What's the hidden message in that?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrades, my sources tell me that Hallmark is planning to market Obama Xmas ornaments this fall. Image that comrades...hanging a black man from a tree! What's the hidden message in that?
NEIN!!!! That is the racist of racist intents I've ever heard! I DENOUNCE HALLMARK WITH THE MOST DENOUNCEDNESS! I suppose they will have monkey's pulling Santa and his BLUE sleigh! Songs of 'Silence the Black Man Tonight' and 'Oh, Holy Rope Makers'! Will these radical reichwingers stop of nothing?

There was an enormous amount of leg tingling going on in that Olberweenie interview, could you not sense it comrades?

Comrades! I have just found the People's Cube spiritual brother who has created a website for Alvin Greene since the Democrat winner has no money/skills to make his own! NICE!

Alvin_Greene.jpg
[/url]

https://www.mofopolitics.com/greene2012/index.html

With Sanjaya as his official campaign entertainer he will surely win.

He seem to be such nice man and of much politeness to the Olderman. He can not be a planted man of the Rethuglikkkans as they would have to be doing all their best effort to find inarticulate person so as to make for the Dimmicrats to be looking like stoopid peoples.

South Carolina Democrats met this afternoon in Columbia to hear the election protest from Vic Rawl, the man who lost the Senate primary to Alvin Greene. Rawl made the case for a new primary with three arguments, according to The State.

1. The voting machines are susceptible to accidental or intentional modification or tampering and, because of that, results can't be verified.

2. Voters at various precincts had difficulty voting for Rawl

3. Rawl presented "expert evidence" that the results are not valid and/or cannot be verified.

Rawl did not have clear proof that the election result was not accurate, and the Democratic Party's executive committee voted after several hours to reject the protest.

Comrades, this is very disturbing. It appears that the South Carolina Soviet has voted to actually validate the will of the people in this matter. This sets an exceptionally dangerous precedent; we cannot start listening to the proles who vote us into office! Would we have National Health Care if we listened to the will of the people? Would we have the Stimulus Package? Could we have nationalized GM and half the banks on Wall Street if we listened to the people? Hah! The people--and this little episode illustrates it so well--have NO IDEA what is good for them. They MUST have us to make their decisions for them.

Very true, Betinov!

But consider this:
Ivan Betinov wrote:South Carolina Democrats met this afternoon in Columbia to hear the election protest from Vic Rawl, the man who lost the Senate primary to Alvin Greene.
One might think that losing to Alvin Greene would make the loser look so bad, he wouldn't show his face in public for a year and never run for office again. But not Democrats. Democrats do not experience such feelings. And Comrade Rawl's protest tells me not all is lost yet! There's still Hope™!

In fact, the whole described episode with Rawl's protest reminded me of one of Meow's glorious adventures (see "Kennedy cop.")