Obama gives the order to find Amelia Earhart!

Comrades, great news! Amelia Earhart, the pioneering aviatrix whose attempt to fly around the world was sabotaged in 1937 by the GOP's War on Womyn, may have finally been found!

The International Group for Historic Aircraft Recovery (TIGHAR), a non-profit foundation promoting aviation archaeology and historic aircraft preservation, reported new details Friday leading researchers to this conclusion: Earhart and Noonan, low on fuel and unable to find their next scheduled stopping point – Howland Island – radioed their position, then landed on a reef at uninhabited Gardner Island, a small coral atoll now known as Nikumaroro Island.

Source: Hot Air

This is yet another great moment for our Dear Leader, Barack Obama, who reportedly gave the order to go ahead and find her in between courses at a $50,000 per plate fundraiser in Hollywood. The president, who has faced the most difficult crises the country has seen since the Civil War, has now accomplished MORE in his term than what's-his-name, the guy in the Book of Genesis, did when He created this universe as a stage for Barack Obama. As TV commentator David Letterbox would say, "He killed Bin Laden, he found Amelia Earhart, what more can this man do for us?"

Speaking of television, does anyone remember the classic "Twilight Zone" episode where William Shatner was a passenger on a plane and kept seeing a goblin-like character on the wing of the plane trying to sabotage the aircraft? Well, it may be such a thing really happened! The Party has learned that Earhart's last radio messages have been decoded and report that a gremlin who fits the description of George W. Bush was seen hanging onto the wing and trying to unbolt the plane's engines. He likely was going to bring the engines to his cronies in Big Oil who would run them continuously to generate greenhouse gases and drive up the price of fuel. More on this as it develops.

Anway, Congratulations to President Obama on his great victory as we look forward to his next major, earth-shaking accomplishment.

P.S. No comment yet from Earhart's great-granddaughter, Elizabeth Warren, on today's announcement.

Woah????
Women don't even vote or own property.
Who let them fly?
Looks like I need to get out of the cave more.

Comrade Earhart was on a super-secret mission transporting the yet to be unpublished anticipated birth certificates and academic transcrpts from Kenya, Indonesia, and Hawaii for an undisclosed messiah to be revealed. Her untimely encounter with weather forced the necessity for "plan B"

TheBushZone.jpg
Need I say more? Obviously Bush has been behind this whole thing from the beginning. I suspect that Shatner's later Star Trek extravaganza was, in fact, a series of attempts to foil Bush's ongoing Rethugglikkkan >spit< plan of causing all this birther trouble for Dear Leader.

Obama Trek.jpg
To boldly go where no president has gone before...

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
And Obama said, "Let there be Me"; and there was He. And Obama saw that He was a waste of carbon molecules; and Obama separated rational thought from lunacy. Obama called rational thought outdated, and lunacy He called the official Platform of the Democrat Party.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

For the record: I just inserted a smaller version of this into the original post.