Obama: Healthcare is a Right!

During tonight's debates Obama declared healthcare to be a right, while McCain called it a responsibility. That is because McCain is a shameless, immoral, and dirty old man who holds the people's worst interests at heart. Clearly these two candidates have opposing philosophies: Obama is for the Common Good, while McCain is for the Common Bad.

Everybody knows that healthcare is a right! The proof of this, according to resourceful progressive logic, lies in the fact that capitalist ideologues do not consider it a right. So, obviously, it must be just the opposite! Just look at the quote below:

Health Care Is Not A Right

Heartless capitalist propagandist Leonard Peikoff wrote:I do not agree that socialized medicine is moral and well-intentioned, but impractical. Of course, it is impractical—it does not work—but I hold that it is impractical because it is immoral. This is not a case of noble in theory but a failure in practice; it is a case of vicious in theory and therefore a disaster in practice. I want to focus on the moral issue at stake. So long as people believe that socialized medicine is a noble plan, there is no way to fight it. You cannot stop a noble plan—not if it really is noble. The only way you can defeat it is to unmask it—to show that it is the very opposite of noble. Then at least you have a fighting chance.

What is morality in this context? The American concept of it is officially stated in the Declaration of Independence. It upholds man's unalienable, individual rights. The term "rights," note, is a moral (not just a political) term; it tells us that a certain course of behavior is right, sanctioned, proper, a prerogative to be respected by others, not interfered with—and that anyone who violates a man's rights is: wrong, morally wrong, unsanctioned, evil.

Now our only rights, the American viewpoint continues, are the rights to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness. That's all. According to the Founding Fathers, we are not born with a right to a trip to Disneyland, or a meal at McDonald's, or a kidney dialysis (nor with the 18th-century equivalent of these things). We have certain specific rights—and only these.

Why only these? Observe that all legitimate rights have one thing in common: they are rights to action, not to rewards from other people. The American rights impose no obligations on other people, merely the negative obligation to leave you alone. The system guarantees you the chance to work for what you want—not to be given it without effort by somebody else.

Read more of this insane ranting here- and keep in mind that this was uttered in 1993 during the Hillarycare debates.

Luckily for progress, McCain shares Obama's views on morality, so defeating him is only a matter of pointing out his inconsistencies. Because nobody can share the progressive morality and be consistent at the same time. The difference is that we know this and he doesn't. And that answers the last question in the tonight's debate: "what you don't know and how will you know it?"

Comrade, it's a well known fact that all true rights come with a price tag and a government mandated tax to pay for it.

Only the phony "rights" of the Capitalist oppressor are supposedly god given.

Nothing that's free is worth having (or taking from someone who has more of it).

I want rights to free hookers!

I want rights to other people's money!

I want more rights! I deserve them because my mommy told me I was special!

America's Founding Capitalist Pig Rights:

1) Right to assemble
2) Right to petition government
3) Right to worship freely
4) Right against self-incrimination
5) Right to fair trial
6) Rights to bear arms
7) Right to speak freely

Glorious November Revolution of 2008 Rights:

1) Right to someone else paying for free college education
2) Right to someone else paying for free healthcare
3) Right to someone else playing for free housing, food and clothing (and consumer electronics!)
4) Right to destroy terminate in utero life with prejudice
5) Right to claim private immorality sexual orientation as a civil right
6) Right to sub-prime mortgages financial poor judgment without consequence

PRAISE THE OBAMESSIAH!
He will allow us to receive the same medical benefits that the capitalist elite Congress does w/ no cost to the lowly prole! I am sooo covered.....
I love the fact that he will pay for it by rolling back the Bushitler's tax cuts for Amerikkans earning over $250,000 and retaining the estate tax at the 2009 level.

Proletarian wrote:PRAISE THE OBAMESSIAH!
He will allow us to receive the same medical benefits that the capitalist elite Congress does w/ no cost to the lowly prole! I am sooo covered.....
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]I love the fact that he will pay for it by rolling back the Bushitler's tax cuts for Amerikkans earning over $250,000 and retaining the estate tax at the 2009 level[/HIGHLIGHT].

Not good times for Kulaks...salute!

"Up against the WalMart!!!"

http://che-mart.com/Complaints.php