Obama: 'I Don't Think Ethics' Was My Favorite Subject

Obama: 'I Don't Think Ethics' Was My Favorite Subject
By Terence P. Jeffrey
September 29, 2011
CNS News

(CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama told an audience of high school students in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday that he was “not always the very best student” and that [highlight=#ffff00]ethics[/highlight] “would not have made it on the list” of his favorite subjects.

“I was not always the very best student that I could be when I was in high school, and certainly not when I was in middle school,” Obama said, speaking at Benjamin Banneker Academic High School.

“I did not love every class I took. I wasn't always paying attention the way I should have,” Obama said. “I remember when I was in 8th grade I had to take a class called [highlight=#ffff00]ethics[/highlight]. Now, [highlight=#ffff00]ethics is about right and wrong, but if you'd ask me what my favorite subject was back in 8th grade, it was basketball. I don't think ethics would have made it on the list.”[/highlight] FULL STORY

Glorious Leedur fearlessly reveals his Leninist roots. It is after all, a disability a good dictator cannot have.

Image Spoken like a true despot. I wonder if Hitler or Lenin, before they rose to power, ever gave a speech to a group of people saying "Ethics was never my favorite subject in school."

A quote from a Comrade on the internet-

One way to make the budget process more effective would be for legislators to make the budget secret. That way, the people would have no say in what the budget is.

Secrecy would also enable the legislature to provide needs-based compensation to public workers rather than value-based wages.

The advantage of a needs-based approach would be that public worker supervisors could provide their employees with pay increases based on each worker's needs and wants, rather than their work and productivity.

Finally, making the budget secret would enable public pension benefits to increase in ways that the public could never understand.

Let's face it, the legislature knows what is best for us, and the sooner the budget is made secret, the sooner that can begin to address the severe deprivations that the public sector endures.

In the final analysis, the pay gap between public workers and movie stars can only be closed via some secret regime that provides for the best interests of the public sector behind closed doors.

In all fairness we should extend it to the Federal, County, City, Town and all Federal, State and local levels of government.

I mean the less the public knows the better off we are- Right?

And while we are at it I think everyone's pay checks should go to the government first and let them take what they want then send what is left over back to us

The subject was not offered at Indonesia tech!

Colonel Klink Dam right!

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:A quote from a Comrade on the internet-

One way to make the budget process more effective would be for legislators to make the budget secret. That way, the people would have no say in what the budget is.

Secrecy would also enable the legislature to provide needs-based compensation to public workers rather than value-based wages.

The advantage of a needs-based approach would be that public worker supervisors could provide their employees with pay increases based on each worker's needs and wants, rather than their work and productivity.

Finally, making the budget secret would enable public pension benefits to increase in ways that the public could never understand.

Let's face it, the legislature knows what is best for us, and the sooner the budget is made secret, the sooner that can begin to address the severe deprivations that the public sector endures.

In the final analysis, the pay gap between public workers and movie stars can only be closed via some secret regime that provides for the best interests of the public sector behind closed doors.

In all fairness we should extend it to the Federal, County, City, Town and all Federal, State and local levels of government.

I mean the less the public knows the better we are- Right?

And while we are at it I think everyone's pay checks should go to the government first and let them take what they want then send what is left over back to us
I wonder who he (would have) voted for in the 2008 election.

Obama: America's Gone 'Soft'
9:47 PM, SEP 29, 2011 • BY DANIEL HALPER
Weekly Standard

In an interview this evening with a local NBC affiliate in Orlando, President Obama claimed that America has "gotten a little soft."

"I mean, there are a lot of things we can do," Obama said. "The way I think about it is, you know, this is a great, great country that had gotten a little soft and, you know, we didn't have that same competitive edge that we needed over the last couple of decades. We need to get back on track."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhDuqMd ... r_embedded

https://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-americas-gone-soft_594623.html

Perhaps the Grate Leedur means that after getting a dose of Hard Communism, they don't want any more of it.

I really appreciate how Dear Leader is able to dumb down his speech patterns from what we see in the books He's written to the level of what He says in person - after all, commoners can't be expected to fully comprehend what Bill Ayers Dear Leader wrote in His books, and the ability to lower One's self to the level of the masses, when necessary, is admirable!

Indeed ROCK ....... It is a marvel to witness how low this President is willing to go.

And it's only 2011 !

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:Image

Excellent Comrade! Now see proles, this demonstrates how we should not pay attention to the "uppity" meanderings of people supplied with cains. Rather we should "get down" with the deep despair with which Dear Leader Obama has lead us towards The Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

Keep this in your hearts comrades, and on your awareness ribbons.

Beets and Vodka rations will follow.

So what. Ethics wasn't even taught in my gulag.

Redscareomicflag.jpg