Obama Meets with Common American Peasants

People come to the White House from all nooks and crannies of America, to speak to Obama about their grievances, successes, their deepest desires and fantasies. He never tuns anyone away, but sits and hears them out, nodding his head in agreement with a modest smile, and shakes their hands when they leave.

So there you have it: Right-wingers often criticize Obama for taking too many vacations, partying with celebrities, and shooting hoops with NBA stars. But what gets rarely reported by the right-leaning mainstream media, and what Obama in his modesty is not trumpeting about, is that the president spends a lot of time meeting with common folks from all walks of life - workers, peasants, and toiling unwashed intelligentsia, taking notes from them how to fix America.

Comrade Red Square, good work in capturing what is the essence of our dear leader (though you showed it in another thread - but I will disregard that because I understand the necessity behind your propaganda effort). We are all truly humbled by his humbleness. Right wing media depictions of golf playing need to be silenced post haste.

On March, 4, 1829, President Andrew Jackson was sworn in as America's 7th President. The first POTUS elected from the modern day Democrat Party, Andrew Jackson's mass appeal was that he was a "man of the people", he appealed to the "common man". After his first inaugural address the crowds of thousands followed Jackson to the Whitehouse for the most outrageous inaugural party in our nation's history. The era of Jackson is known in history as Jacksonian Democracy.
inauguration.jpg

On January, 21, 2008, America had the privilege to witness another Democrat, another man of The People's, representing the interest of the commoners. The era of President Obama will likely be proudly known as Obamian-Shakedown, or, as I like to call it, "Power to The Peoples".
inauguration7.jpg

Dear Leader is such a giving man unto us, the little peoples.
He alone sustains us and giveth unto all da "HOPE." ™

HoleyHopey.jpg

Please open your Holy Hopey ™ for today's reading from Chapter 6 - Verses 6-66.
Under penalty of law: 17772899300-232218.9

"Be humble like me, seek joy in what you give unto thine Holy Government, not in thy food stampeths you receive."

"Verily I say unto you, thy purchases votes by thine gifts; when thou ceasest to give, thou ceases to love me."

"Whoever renders services to the un-washed masses in my name, puts me in line for re-election greatness."

"Be humble O'my children liken me, for I say unto you, generosity is giving more than you can into thine IRS coffers and pride is taking much, much less than your pitiful existence needs."

wwodbobblehead.png
"One must be poor to know the opulent luxury from which I give."

"Nature does not give unto those who will not spendeth thy 787B stimulus."

"Don't forget thy brethren thy universal law: You have to give unto "Caesar what is Caesars" and then hopeth for thy a loaf of bread."

"If you have much, give unto the unions thy dues; If you have little, you must be a *$#@* scab."

"Remember, thine healthcare is now free, and those that say it is not are unclean."

"The more you giveth unto The Children™, the more shovels shall reapeth in thine beet fields."

panhandling in reverse.jpg

Truely His passion knows no limits when dealing with the common man. I have heard he even lets commoners play golf with him from time to time. A role model for other leaders, Chavez could learn something.

Shovel 4 U wrote:Please open your Holy Hopey ™ for today's reading from Chapter 6 - Verses 6-66.
Under penalty of law: 17772899300-232218.9

His sheep hear and know His voice.

PictJesusWashFeet.jpeg

safe_image.php.jpg

More Equal Square That Is Red, so glorious to see that at least some of us get that Obama truly is down with the class struggle and not some crazed racist hell bent on taking America down a notch or three! But is indeed leading us kicking and screaming to Utopia!

A little something from me and that mischievous Comrade Whoopie...

Red Square Is So Progressive copy.jpg

Shovel 4 U wrote:"The more you giveth unto The Children™, the more shovels shall reapeth in thine beet fields."

When the collection plates come around, please give generously. The beets won't harvest themselves.

schrutefarms1.jpg

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:
The attachment safe_image.php.jpg is no longer available

A blast from the People's Cube past.
2ka695e90a57.jpg

Nice work, Gulag. I have added a bit to your masterpiece.
tjad.jpg

Comrade Gulag 4 Alfred:
Did Obama get it right this time??

Proletarian Robot wrote:Did Obama get it right this time??

He must have...

1719.gif